Give the option to use the old launcher

Put any feedback about the game here.

Give the option to use the old launcher

Postby Turtwig107 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:59 am

the old launcher was wayyyyyy better this new launcher is laggy and terrible in general on laptops could yall give the option to switch off of it?
Turtwig107

Re: Give the option to use the old launcher

Postby Flavorable » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:56 am

Turtwig107 wrote:the old launcher was wayyyyyy better this new launcher is laggy and terrible in general on laptops could yall give the option to switch off of it?

They literally can't. It's a new engine. The old one will be dead in a few months.

If the game is laggy for you, you should try fixing that at the source and finding out what's causing the lag (i.e. too many processes running, OS and/or drivers not up to date, etc).
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JacksonVirgo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Turtwig107 wrote:the old launcher was wayyyyyy better this new launcher is laggy and terrible in general on laptops could yall give the option to switch off of it?

First of all, I use a mid-end laptop and it runs goddamn great so it's probably that you're using a potato computer or you have twenty thousand chrome tabs open while you play. Second, the old UI was built with Flash which is getting depreciated and the new UI is built in Unity. You can't switch between the two. If it's lagging for you, just sort the problem out instead of demanding the old and outdated version.
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby JohnSmithy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:19 am

Personally I feel like the new launcher is more clunky if I could zoom out a little and have it look like the old one I'd be happy.
JohnSmithy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Transcender » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:28 pm

JohnSmithyy wrote:Personally I feel like the new launcher is more clunky if I could zoom out a little and have it look like the old one I'd be happy.

this and the menuing
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Feedback