Latest Unity beta update is great!

Put any feedback about the game here.

Latest Unity beta update is great!

Postby LayleCB » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Just wanted to leave a post here because I genuinely love the recent update, being able to change window size on the fly is a great addition and one that's been needed for a while, in my opinion. Changing the UI to put the nightly role action next to the names like the Flash version UI is also a great touch, the dropdowns got on my nerves a lot and I found myself missing the old UI.
Also, unless I'm crazy, I'm pretty sure that the "No premature leaving" rule is new, and that's a great addition to weed out N1 leavers. It used to be a grey area but I'm glad something was done to make it a definite black area since most people leave intentionally on N1 anyway. I just hope some kind of stopgap measure is in place for people who accidentally leave, like taking the amount of leaving reports in when making the decision to hand down a ban, or varying ban times for repeat offenses in certain spans of time. It's definitely more uncommon that people disconnect/leave unintentionally, but I'm sure that it's always appeal-able if they can prove it was accidental, so I digress.

I'm kinda missing that the flash version had the ability to invite one person multiple times since a lot of the time my friends tell me my invites don't work and I'm not able to invite them to the same party again, so if that's addressed in a later update that'd be awesome.

At any rate, keep up the great work on improving the unity beta, can't wait to see what's done next! You guys have been consistently making it better with each patch.
LayleCB
Jester
Jester

Return to Feedback