Odd choice of moderation

Put any feedback about the game here.

Odd choice of moderation

Postby B1anket » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Why are some replies not given the ok to go forth in a thread despite the fact that they don't go against any forum guidelines? Almost seems like just because one mod might not agree with the critique of said reply that they are just going to withhold it despite it being on topic and directed towards the conversation. Interesting moderation style of silencing people for no reason.
B1anket
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Odd choice of moderation

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm

It has nothing to do with pick-and-choose. There's a list of posts that need to be approved to make sure you're not a spam bot. In this case, you added 3 posts, and a Moderator approved one.
My guess is the others are at the bottom of the queue and just haven't been gotten to yet. Trust me when I say usually I'm approving anywhere between 8-10 posts after I get off work every night. I'm not off yet and I haven't checked the queue but I do see you have two posts waiting just by looking at your profile.

When I get home if they aren't approved already, I will do so. Like I said, it's not about critique or picking and choosing what to approve. Sometimes our staff (who are volunteers) have time for one or two post approvals and then have to go do other things.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback