Took my money then ignored me..

Put any feedback about the game here.

Took my money then ignored me..

Postby PterryDactyl » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:54 pm

Update on what I thought was maybe a "bug"

I purchased a name change (4.99) on September 4th. September 6th I made a forum post, September 8th I wrote in to the info email....

Its now the 14th. Nothing. No refund, no name change, no response.

I'm starting to really get annoyed..

Anyways can someone send this to whoever it needs to go to? I have a receipt to prove it. I also sent in another info email today, but I doubt I'll get a response.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Took my money then ignored me..

Postby Transcender » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:43 am

Have you tried logging into the game?
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby PterryDactyl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:11 am

Google wrote:Have you tried logging into the game?

I've played multiple games during this time, the last being about three hours ago,,
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Flavorable » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am

Usually, the response time, much like any support/help desk is about 3 to 5 working days. I have noticed there is some delay right now, but no clue how much or what's causing it.

I've sent your original thread to the Devs, so hopefully they will get back to you as soon as possible.

I apologize for the long wait.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PterryDactyl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:17 am

Flavorable wrote:Usually, the response time, much like any support/help desk is about 3 to 5 working days. I have noticed there is some delay right now, but no clue how much or what's causing it.

I've sent your original thread to the Devs, so hopefully they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Its not on you! Thanks for sending it to them, haha. I don't even know what's going on at this point. My next step if this doesn't work would be to go through steam I guess.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Flavorable » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 am

Cataracts wrote:
Flavorable wrote:Usually, the response time, much like any support/help desk is about 3 to 5 working days. I have noticed there is some delay right now, but no clue how much or what's causing it.

Its not on you! Thanks for sending it to them, haha. I don't even know what's going on at this point. My next step if this doesn't work would be to go through steam I guess.

Steam can't do anything about it, sadly, since it's just a gaming platform for developers to use to spread their games/software. I'll keep on top of it and bug the Devs till they get back to you.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SwampRabbit » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:02 pm

Cataracts wrote:Update on what I thought was maybe a "bug"

I purchased a name change (4.99) on September 4th. September 6th I made a forum post, September 8th I wrote in to the info email....

Anyways can someone send this to whoever it needs to go to? I have a receipt to prove it. I also sent in another info email today, but I doubt I'll get a response.

I don't mean to sound flippant, but are you sure it isn't there? I have done several of them in the past when I had a stalker guy (who thankfully no longer plays this game), and it does not change automatically after you purchase. You check name availability, then you purchase name change, then you have to click to use the name change and input what the new username will be. I just purchased another one that I will use when/if this season ever ends, and it was there immediately just like the ones in the past have been. And all my purchases are through steam too.
SwampRabbit
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby PterryDactyl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:08 pm

SwampRabbit wrote:
Cataracts wrote:Update on what I thought was maybe a "bug"

I don't mean to sound flippant, but are you sure it isn't there? I have done several of them in the past when I had a stalker guy (who thankfully no longer plays this game), and it does not change automatically after you purchase. You check name availability, then you purchase name change, then you have to click to use the name change and input what the new username will be. I just purchased another one that I will use when/if this season ever ends, and it was there immediately just like the ones in the past have been. And all my purchases are through steam too.

I get what you're saying. Yes, I had gone through the steps, and I believe it had even said it was sent/processed and it could take up to some time. I later went through to see if I could somehow locate it in my account and I just didn't activate it, but I could not find it.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby SwampRabbit » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Well, if it is there, it will be under account. You will see name change, with a price underneath it, and then underneath that will be a button to "use". If there is no "use" button, then you don't have it.
SwampRabbit
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby PterryDactyl » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 pm

SwampRabbit wrote:Well, if it is there, it will be under account. You will see name change, with a price underneath it, and then underneath that will be a button to "use". If there is no "use" button, then you don't have it.

I haven't seen that :/
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby PterryDactyl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Update: still absolutely NOTHING from anyone: no devs, no info replies, nothing.

I'm really starting to think this is seen as nothing to them lol.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Cataracts wrote:Update: still absolutely NOTHING from anyone: no devs, no info replies, nothing.

Apparently someone got a response from 5 days ago, it was just the weekend, so 3 business days.

Give it another day or two, and if Brandon doesn't email you back, please let me know and we will again forward this. This is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: Also please double check your spam folder; BMG's emails have been known to be flagged by certain email providers because they send emails out en-masse and it gets flagged by certain providers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PterryDactyl » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:49 am

Naru2008 wrote:
Cataracts wrote:Update: still absolutely NOTHING from anyone: no devs, no info replies, nothing.

Apparently someone got a response from 5 days ago, it was just the weekend, so 3 business days.

Give it another day or two, and if Brandon doesn't email you back, please let me know and we will again forward this. This is getting ridiculous.

EDIT: Also please double check your spam folder; BMG's emails have been known to be flagged by certain email providers because they send emails out en-masse and it gets flagged by certain providers.

Yeah, I've been checking regularly, and I even made sure I sent it on the right account. I'll give it until (my) Friday evening (America's Friday morning), I guess. I'll let you know then.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the help, haha.
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Cataracts wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:

Yeah, I've been checking regularly, and I even made sure I sent it on the right account. I'll give it until (my) Friday evening (America's Friday morning), I guess. I'll let you know then.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the help, haha.

If you don't get the email back, please PM me your reciept (block out any sensitive information) and I will force a name-change on your account. I'm not supposed to force name changes unless they contain inappropriate stuff in the usernames, but let me know if Brandon doesn't get back to you by then, and I'll do the name change.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:24 pm

Brandon should be getting to your email shortly (hopefully by Friday) we finally got some sort of 'update' on the email situation. He was indeed backed up and is trying to get caught up.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PterryDactyl » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Naru2008 wrote:Brandon should be getting to your email shortly (hopefully by Friday) we finally got some sort of 'update' on the email situation. He was indeed backed up and is trying to get caught up.

Okay that sounds great. Thank you so much!
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby PterryDactyl » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:37 am

Day 14

It has been two weeks since I have last seen my 4.99.

Rations are low. Morale is diminishing. I can't even remember the face of the man on the five dollar bill.

I only see Abraham Lincoln now, as he taunts me with his lesser worth.

I remain optimistic, however, that it is still a 'business day' in America. "They still have time" I whisper softly to my steam account. "I still have from 9am to 5pm."
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby PterryDactyl » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Name change came in this morning. Thanks guys!
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Glad to hear it. Sorry it took so long!

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Evainoir wrote::noway:

Please don't bump an old thread. This was resolved.

Thanks.

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Feedback