Consistent Freezing

Put any feedback about the game here.

Consistent Freezing

Postby mervin149 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Unfortunately for me and some other friends, this game has become almost unplayable due to the constant freezing that occurs in game. I honestly don't remember the last time I made it to Night 3 without it happening, and I'm still not sure what can even be done to fix the problem. Using a direct internet connection via ethernet doesn't fix the issue, and neither does switching from browser version to steam version.

TL;DR
This game was fun, now it's broken.
mervin149

Re: Consistent Freezing

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:21 pm

I beleive connectionwise hasn't the game changed or worsened. I am not having any trouble playing, unless I am using the WiFi of a hotel.
High networktraffic could also be the reasons of a disconnect/freeze.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Consistent Freezing

Postby kyuss420 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:18 am

Ive had a few games freeze for the whole town in the last few weeks, maybe twice a week in the last month, but not every game. One game I let it hang for a couple of minutes, it unfroze for a few seconds, it showed the entire graveyard leaving, the guy on the stand walked down, cos no one could vote, then froze up again.. so I left too.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Feedback