Leavers

Put any feedback about the game here.

Leavers

Postby MadMax9000 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello, I just noticed that you don't get any punishment for leaving and it is really annoying when you see people leaving this ruins the gameplay for everyone.

For the cases like NK or Mafia I understand that when you die then leave a punishment is obviously not necessary, but on the other side something must be done.

Leaving or Role dodging must be penalized by the system due to the potential for abuse.

Give time penalties that prevent you from joining another game again immediately after. Those also should be increased for subsequent leaving.
MadMax9000
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Leavers

Postby Jerme » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:37 am

There will be a leave buster. Also will obviously intnetional leaves be punished by the Trial System as well.
This does not seem to be a bug report or feedback towards the unity beta client, thus I will move this to feedback.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MadMax9000 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:49 am

Thanks.
MadMax9000
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Reherent » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Regged just to upvote this one.It's not about winning or losing. It's about enjoyment. I can't enjoy games where I have to solo vs the whole town as other mafias are leaving every single game.
Reherent

Return to Feedback