Mods and Reports not accurate or fair

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: Mods and Reports not accurate or fair

Postby Goldenhawk17 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:39 pm

I personally agree with the stance against harassment. The number of times I've been attacked or had worse said to me than what was said here is more than I can even count. More often than not I ignore them, leave the game (if Im dead) or just deal with it, I don't think I have ever submitted a harassment report for being spoken to in any way unless it was racist. But after this I am going to be reporting a hell of a lot more people, if I get punished for something so minuscule then it should be collective and players who have said similar or worse things in the past also deserve to be reported/ suspended. If TOS considers this harassment then they have a lot more reports coming for them. I agree that killing someone because of their name or actions in a previous game is a form of harassment, but what harassment is and what can be guiltied needs to be more clearly outlined, currently it's up to each juror, judge, and mod based on their opinion and feelings. That's not an effective way of interpreting and actioning rules.
Goldenhawk17
Executioner
Executioner

Previous

Return to Feedback