Remove the god forsaken trial system

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: Remove the god forsaken trial system

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:30 am

LeGr8stMeme wrote: Now like I said before trial is useless and you are wasting your time voting on reports which I wont partake in.

>Won't partake in making Trial effective
>Calls it useless

Such nice logic.

And the fact you are alluding to only coven-GT's get handled is more the reason why this trash system needs to go lol

I didn't say only coven GTing reports get handled, I said non-coven GTing reports are low priority for Jurors, hell GTing in general is a low priority for Jurors.

Anyways, I'm done talking to you since you're closeminded and ill informed about how and what Trial does. Good day.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:33 am

Shyyster wrote:
LeGr8stMeme wrote: Now like I said before trial is useless and you are wasting your time voting on reports which I wont partake in.

>Calls it useless

Such nice logic.

And the fact you are alluding to only coven-GT's get handled is more the reason why this trash system needs to go lol

I didn't say only coven GTing reports get handled, I said non-coven GTing reports are low priority for Jurors, hell GTing in general is a low priority for Jurors.

Anyways, I'm done talking to you since you're closeminded and ill informed about how and what Trial does. Good day.

Actually you all are close minded. You cant see an obvious flaw so you go around twisting my words. I wont partake in the trial system since its ineffective my single vote wont do anything but make your own narrative out of it and please stop replying to me and continue wasting your time while getting nothing done with this trial system that you are clearly glued to.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 am

LeGr8stMeme wrote:
Shyyster wrote:

>Calls it useless

Such nice logic.

Actually you all are close minded. You cant see an obvious flaw so you go around twisting my words. I wont partake in the trial system since its ineffective my single vote wont do anything but make your own narrative out of it and please stop replying to me and continue wasting your time while getting nothing done with this trial system that you are clearly glued to.

This Trial System is the only way GTing reports will be handled now, so yes I will continue to be glued to it and waste my time with it. Thanks.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:36 am

KatiyaKramer wrote:Trial has flaws, but it's better than just forum reports, because most TOS players don't even use the forums.

Do you play the game? Whenever I see a massive throw someone would say i'll forum reports. Forum reports gets handled in 1 day. GT Reports get handled ETA 20 days to never. Which is not better with evidence.
Shyyster wrote:This Trial System is the only way GTing reports will be handled now, so yes I will continue to be glued to it and waste my time with it. Thanks.

Well atleast you realize that you are wasting your time. I suggest you getting a hobby tho
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:39 am

LeGr8stMeme wrote:Well atleast you realize that you are wasting your time. I suggest you getting a hobby tho

Doing Trial is no different than playing ToS LOL.

Enjoy the gamethrowers though.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:41 am

Shyyster wrote:
LeGr8stMeme wrote:Well atleast you realize that you are wasting your time. I suggest you getting a hobby tho

Doing Trial is no different than playing ToS LOL.

Enjoy the gamethrowers though.

"LOL". I don't understand how this is funny nor how voting on reports is the same as playing a video game. And yes unfortunately ill have to endure the gamethrowers due to devs letting someone with hardly any web experience make a trial system
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:44 am

KatiyaKramer wrote:
LeGr8stMeme wrote:
KatiyaKramer wrote:Trial has flaws, but it's better than just forum reports, because most TOS players don't even use the forums.

Do you play the game? Whenever I see a massive throw someone would say i'll forum reports. Forum reports gets handled in 1 day. GT Reports get handled ETA 20 days to never. Which is not better with evidence.
Shyyster wrote:This Trial System is the only way GTing reports will be handled now, so yes I will continue to be glued to it and waste my time with it. Thanks.

Well atleast you realize that you are wasting your time. I suggest you getting a hobby tho

I'm on the forums multiple times a day and I tend to check forum reports at least once a day. I've seen forum reports sit in there for far more than 1 day more often than not.

And I do hope that while you are saying "I'll forum report this guy" you are also telling others to file an actual report within the game, because if not, you run a large chance of that report not even generating because someone cannot be suspended/banned for basically anything without a report in...you guessed it, THE TRIAL SYSTEM.

I also want to take a moment to acknowledge that I have taken a brief glance at your accounts post history, and I see absolutely no forum reports that you have filed here. :WeSmart:

Very observant! Yes it is true I havent filed any forum reports, others have done it for me. It's the popular thing to do now a days since you nobody here trust trial system anymore. It's obviously known now that they don't allow you seeing that gamethrowers emerged hence this post. And for the past months forum reports were being done every day so idk what u are on about.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:50 am

LeGr8stMeme wrote: And yes unfortunately ill have to endure the gamethrowers due to devs letting someone with hardly any web experience make a trial system

Turdpile literally has a real life job involved in web development/database management. That is how he created Trial System from the ground up by himself in his own spare time.

But hey if you can make a better Trial System, go ahead and make one that solves the problem you think the current Trial System has then pitch the idea to BMG.

Fucking goof.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:32 am

Should be easy to make a better one. I mean, it did get completely outclassed by a simple forum report page.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:52 am

LeGr8stMeme wrote:Should be easy to make a better one.

Let us know when you make one then bucko.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: I mean, it did get completely outclassed by a simple forum report page.

Forum report page wouldn't had been restricted if it outclassed Trial System.

At this point, you sounding like a troll.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Shyyster wrote:
LeGr8stMeme wrote:Should be easy to make a better one.

Let us know when you make one then bucko.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: I mean, it did get completely outclassed by a simple forum report page.

Forum report page wouldn't had been restricted if it outclassed Trial System.

At this point, you sounding like a troll.

It got removed because they put a emphasis on sjw things that don't effect winning or losing. And yes it did outclass trial system quite significantly 1 day to handle game-damaging reports to 20+ days (possibly never). And you resorting to name calling just makes you sound all the more like a troll, but I didn't really expect anything better from someone who wasted a significant amount of time doing the trial system. Pitiful.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:40 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote:It got removed because they put a emphasis on sjw things that don't effect winning or losing.

HS/H does effect winning and losing when players get distracted by obscene chat and don't pay attention to the game.

LeGr8stMeme wrote:And yes it did outclass trial system quite significantly 1 day to handle game-damaging reports to 20+ days (possibly never).

Forum Reports being done in a day during a month where Judges decide to be active vs them taking weeks usually didn't mean forum reports outclassed TS.

LeGr8stMeme wrote:And you resorting to name calling just makes you sound all the more like a troll, but I didn't really expect anything better from someone who wasted a significant amount of time doing the trial system. Pitiful.

When you say dumb stuff without actually know what you're talking bout,especially about Turdpile, yeah it makes you look like a troll.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:23 pm

I mean, I just showed evidence reports of someone who ruined the game for 14 people not handled yet within a decent time frame. which im pretty sure is more damning because of someone 'distracted' by some occasional harassment. Ultimately game damaging reports arent being done so I don't know why you are still defending this, its as clear as day. Only person saying dumb stuff is you anyways, but again didn't expect much from someone like you lol. Go ahead and spread lies to people but I'm not as close minded as you. And TP may have a job but he has zero idea how to make a working trial system as he got outclassed by a simple report player page which ill keep saying. Turdpile's horrible trial system got destroyed by a SIMPLE FORUM REPORT PAGE.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby SantanaTheSmall » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Be the overall point what it may, you all should concede LeGr8’s point that, if a report was made on the forums (with 2 people or more generating the in game report), the case was guaranteed to get looked at.

Who cares about the pedantry about it lasting a day vs 3 vs a week. I only go on the forums to report something that I found so egregious that I wanted it guaranteed to be looked at. Even if there were no trial reports generated, at least someone looked into the case to check for me.
SantanaTheSmall
Medium
Medium

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote:I mean, I just showed evidence reports of someone who ruined the game for 14 people not handled yet within a decent time frame.

You showed one report which was a classic report. Classic reports are low priority to jurors.

Only person saying dumb stuff is you anyways, but again didn't expect much from someone like you lol. Go ahead and spread lies to people but I'm not as close minded as you.

Yeah who should person listen to.

A person who is actually involved in Trial System and has been for 2 years.

or

A person who never done any reports to understand Trial System or even forum reports, talking bout Turdpile is inexperienced and basing his opinion off one month out of reports being done in a timely manner when forum reports for most of the year took a week at most.

I don't think anyone who actually pays attention to TS and forums would have a hard time seeing who is close minded.

And TP may have a job but he has zero idea how to make a working trial system as he got outclassed by a simple report player page which ill keep saying. Turdpile's horrible trial system got destroyed by a SIMPLE FORUM REPORT PAGE.

Forum page got restricted due to false reports and threads where a report wasn't generated leaving Judges with the inability to do anything. Totally sound like it got outclassed! (sarcasm)
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:08 pm

SantanaTheSmall wrote:Be the overall point what it may, you all should concede LeGr8’s point that, if a report was made on the forums (with 2 people or more generating the in game report), the case was guaranteed to get looked at.

Nobody is disputing this point since it's obvious that it would get looked at sooner or later due to the nature of how forum is. Thats why the argument is about the time of how long it takes for a report to be seen vs Trial because LeGr8 is under the ignorant assumption that Trial is ineffective because GTing reports aren't a priority.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:09 pm

So your argument is that u did trial system for 2 years and you think it works while I here showed game destroying reports that are nearing expiry date not yet handled. Facts > Feelings
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:12 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote:So your argument is that u did trial system for 2 years and you think it works while I here showed game destroying reports that are nearing expiry date not yet handled. Facts > Feelings

So you think showing 1 report is enough facts to say Trial is effective? Yeah no idea why anyone would take you serious.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:15 pm

I literally got that report in 5 seconds and I have three more from my games that have now past 14 days without any judgement put on it. Had you actually not just spammed reports and looked closely at the dates you'd realize the trial system is full of them. It only handles soft reports such as someone being emotional not necessarily ruining the game while people who actually ruined the game for 14 others by letting another faction get some lead arent being dealt with. That is the premise of trial system they only support sjw people such as yourself. And this is not about taking me serious this is about me proving why this game cant stop a simple problem of dealing with troublemakers. Truthfully I feel sorry for you to have wasted 2 years of your life on this.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:19 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote: I literally got that report in 5 seconds and I have three more from my games that have now past 14 days without any judgement put on it.

And I have 2 years of reports being closed that shows otherwise, so who should I believe? My own experience with Trial System and how people get banned or some random who cries about GTing not being handled?

LeGr8stMeme wrote:. Truthfully I feel sorry for you to have wasted 2 years of your life on this.

Don't be, since there are actually people grateful for me actually helping to make the community better instead of whining like yourself.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:21 pm

You are all mouth without any proof unlike me. If trial system worked, then this game wouldn't reek with the same consistent throwers ever so often. And thats the thing. Nobody is grateful they just feel bad for you because at the end of the day you aren't really having any impact. You are wasting your time. Giving constructive feedback is whining then, well, I guess you aren't very intelligent.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote: You are all mouth without any proof unlike me.

Your only "proof" is a non-Coven GTing report which isn't a priority for jurors.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: you aren't really having any impact. You are wasting your time.

LOL, 2 things which make what you just said stupid.

1. Me having the ability to push reports directly to Judges. That means the reports I do bypass the voting requirement stage of Trial and get handled within a few days by Judges.Guess how I got this privilege? By working my butt off in Trials.

2. What you said can literally apply for the Judges that handled forum reports, since most players don't come to forum to report players for rulebreaking. Go actually count how many reports were filed last month on forums, you will have around what? 10? 15? Which is a small ass number compared to actual reports filed ingame.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

Postby LeGr8stMeme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Out of the 15 players surely theres someone that knows about the forums. And saying something isn't a priority and shouldn't be handled is again why this system is flawed. Harrasment is priority however it doesn't ruin the game. Every game has someone saying the f word a few times does it ruin the game? Ofc not. Does revealing entire mafia ruin the game? Yes. RIP 20 minutes. I don't know about your ability but your emphasis is in coven apparently and you actually believe harassment is a serious problem (sjw). You probably belong as a twitch mod for some chat tbh. Ultimately in the greater scope of thing you are still wasting your time.
LeGr8stMeme
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Brilliand » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 pm

I do think that it's ridiculous that "hate speech" is getting a major crackdown.

The text at the top of the P2P rules says that you're taking a hardline against "super toxic users", which I at first read to mean bot-like spammers and other people who obsessively shut down discussion in the town... but no, that's not right... "super toxic users" here means people who are willing to express opinions that are socially unacceptable.

It's debatable whether BMG should be doing anything about socially unacceptable opinions at all, let alone focusing on them at the expense of missing behavior that actually ruins gameplay.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Shyyster » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm

LeGr8stMeme wrote: And saying something isn't a priority and shouldn't be handled is again why this system is flawed.

Not once did I say non-Coven reports shouldn't be handled. They should.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: Harrasment is priority however it doesn't ruin the game. Every game has someone saying the f word a few times does it ruin the game? Ofc not.

This is where your ignorance of Trial System shines bright. People saying fuck, shit, stupid, and other minor words don't usually get guilty in Trial System and end up in front of Judges where they have vote innocent on them. The main time people who get punished for HS/H is when they use racial, homophobic slurs, tell someone to kill themselves, or harass someone throughout the entire course of the game with harsh words.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: I don't know about your ability but your emphasis is in coven apparently and you actually believe harassment is a serious problem (sjw).

I never said harassment is a serious problem, but it is a problem such as GTing and other reports. The reason that HS/H gets more attention because racism, sexist, and bigoted words are seen more often in game than people that gamethrew. If I sat down and pushed GTing reports to Judges, at the end of the day I would most likely have at most 100-200 valid GTing reports that deserve punishment vs another Juror that handles mainly HS/H putting over 900 reports in there in a single day.

LeGr8stMeme wrote: Ultimately in the greater scope of thing you are still wasting your time.

So are Judges that also volunteer with reports, does that mean they should quit also? I don't think you would want that at all.
TRIAL GANG GANG MEMBER
Shyyster
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback