Do you know who I am???????????

Put any feedback about the game here.

Do you know who I am???????????

Postby cloaknhood » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:55 pm

So I was playing with a well known player who made a pretty funny mistake resulting in him dying n2 as jailor.

When I joined him in the graveyard, I told him that it was the dumbest play I had ever seen.

He then kept demanding me to apologise for criticising his tactics, saying 'Do you know who I am?' and 'I have a big ego, please apologise'

In the following game he kept whispering me to apologise then threatened to kick me from the game, saying 'apologise or you will get -15 elo'.

Then he proclaimed to town 'he will leave game now' then I was kicked.

I understand if someone is being abusive to remove them, but I was never abusive. In neither game I did anything against the rules... he kicked me from an ego trip, because his feelings were hurt in the previous game when I criticised his play. LOL

(sorry if this is posted in wrong place IDK how to navigate this)
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Do you know who I am???????????

Postby Brilliand » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:06 am

You call him a "well-known player". Presumably you know who he was and why he had the power to kick you? If so, I think you should tell the rest of us.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby cloaknhood » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:46 pm

All I know about him is the pseudonym he uses in game. I'm not going to reveal his name because to get the 'perms' that he has he must do more good for the community than bad. He was probably just having a bad day. 8-)

All forgiven, not like I was banned or anything, just felt like sharing.
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cloaknhood » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Just tried to log on, I have been permanently banned presumably for what happened in the original post.
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Brilliand » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:38 pm

cloaknhood wrote:Just tried to log on, I have been permanently banned presumably for what happened in the original post.

Head over to the Appeals forum, get your reports from TrialBot, and create an appeal thread if TrialBot doesn't prove to you that you actually broke the rules.

The story you told sounds like a severe abuse of privileges on the part of that other person. I'd be very interested in seeing this go through the proper appeals process.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby StlnSP » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:48 pm

cloaknhood wrote:Just tried to log on, I have been permanently banned presumably for what happened in the original post.

You can try PMing TrialBot with the word "all" in the body to see reports on you. Assuming what you said is true, at least.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby cloaknhood » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:02 am

This is pretty big news, but I believe the player in question somehow got onto my account and committed an offense, and now I'm reported for it.

The players in game name was Chillax.

I have a report from yesterday using the in game name 'Chillax was here' which I have never used.
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cloaknhood » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:09 am

Wow a guy kicked me from a game, got onto my account, said the N word multiple times. Then reported my account for what he said.
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Brilliand » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:02 pm

cloaknhood wrote:Wow a guy kicked me from a game, got onto my account, said the N word multiple times. Then reported my account for what he said.

So it sounds like the individual who did this to you is likely involved with the people who hacked ToS at the end of last year. If you can prove who it was, it's likely they'll get a hard ban for "cheating". (Their in-game name isn't enough, though; we would need their username, and some supporting evidence to show that you're remembering it right.)

As for your case, I don't think you're off the hook for what they did on your account, but since you only have three guilty reports, you should be able to get the ban reduced to a temporary suspension (a week-long suspension, if memory serves). Mind you, if this happens again (or you break a rule yourself), it will be a permanent ban by the "four suspensions" policy, so make sure to change your password and otherwise keep your account secure!
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby cloaknhood » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks all, I have changed my password now and will try to have the permanent ban reduced. I will do so on my appeals post.

This thread can be deleted if that's a thing.

Much love
cloaknhood
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Chisuka » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:21 am

I encountered the same Cheater, he made my game crash a few times and whenever i get into a game my starting name is already written as 'Chillax was here'. Then today i encountered another cheater who someone got me reported 8 times in 1 game, here is the trial report for it... https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=2409043, these cheaters are getting out of hand and BMG need to do something about it.
Chisuka
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Brilliand » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Chisuka wrote:I encountered the same Cheater, he made my game crash a few times and whenever i get into a game my starting name is already written as 'Chillax was here'. Then today i encountered another cheater who someone got me reported 8 times in 1 game, here is the trial report for it... https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=2409043, these cheaters are getting out of hand and BMG need to do something about it.

The trial system and moving to pay-to-play is what they're doing about it. It hasn't yet solved the problem entirely, but it has reduced the problem, and will likely eliminate the problem completely given enough time.

I can think of another measure that BMG might want to implement to help things along: For every player who hasn't changed their password since the hack, change their password to something random. This will force them to use the "forgot my password" feature to get back into the game (and change their password in the process). The "forgot my password" feature is currently a bit hard to find, though, so BMG should make it more prominent if going this route.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Return to Feedback