Banned most likely against the ToS rules

Put any feedback about the game here.

Re: Banned most likely against the ToS rules

Postby Cecko » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Every time I read this millennial sentence "when you have no idea of what has happened to anyone in game, at any point of their life"
I need to laugh... It's people like you who made Trump to become US president.
It's good to be nice, but political overcorectness is the cancer of 21st century... I'm glad I can live in country where I can freely speak... ;)
Cecko
Lookout
Lookout

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Brilliand wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:Brilliand, you can sit here and try to justify the fact you think rape is funny and something to be joked about, but like i said, you are a dickhead and dont even know it.

I should clarify something: We were discussing a hypothetical in which I make a rape joke. It's actually completely out of character for me. This scenario would have no chance of happening for abundant reasons, but I played along because you wanted to consider it.

So youre not that ''type'' of person, yet youll sit here for a week trying to justify behaviour that you say you would never act out.

Point being the perception of a) the (at least)2 people who reported the OP, b) the trial jurors who guiltied the OP c) the trial Judges who further guiltied the OP d) BMG who put the ban in place clearly overides the OPs perception of ''it was a joke'' and clearly overides your justification of the OPs idiotic behaviour. but I guess they are all wrong and you are right and harrassing females with rape jokes is justifiable behaviour and should be permitted? I really dont see where youre coming from dude, or what you hope to acheive by attempting to justify the OP.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Cecko wrote:Every time I read this millennial sentence "when you have no idea of what has happened to anyone in game, at any point of their life"
I need to laugh... It's people like you who made Trump to become US president.
It's good to be nice, but political overcorectness is the cancer of 21st century... I'm glad I can live in country where I can freely speak... ;)

Totaly agree, but 1. Im about 20 years off of being a millenial 2. Im not american 3. Idk how any of this relates to any political party 4. Rape jokes have nothing to do with political correctness 5. every action has a reaction, and sooner or later your ''free'' tongue is going to catch up with you (hopefully sooner)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Previous

Return to Feedback