Disconnecting like crazy

Put any feedback about the game here.

Disconnecting like crazy

Postby ZolaZuna » Mon May 03, 2021 4:19 pm

ive asked around a little bit and lots of people are also dcing/having the game freeze at the end of a day or night, forcing us to leave and forfeit. ive tried waiting, ive tried refreshing, ive tried turning my internet off. Im connected to my ethernet cable so it isnt a connection issue on my end. Its so frustrating to have the game freeze between screens, the only way ive found to fix it is to leave, which is annoying and loses elo for competitive ranked players. help pls
ZolaZuna

Re: Disconnecting like crazy

Postby EqsyLootz » Tue May 04, 2021 12:13 pm

ZolaZuna wrote:ive asked around a little bit and lots of people are also dcing/having the game freeze at the end of a day or night, forcing us to leave and forfeit. ive tried waiting, ive tried refreshing, ive tried turning my internet off. Im connected to my ethernet cable so it isnt a connection issue on my end. Its so frustrating to have the game freeze between screens, the only way ive found to fix it is to leave, which is annoying and loses elo for competitive ranked players. help pls

It works better on steam. Some issues are caused by poor internet, playing on web which is a significant downgrade. So overall nothing that BMG can fix themselves
Who Am I! What Do I Do? Where am I? Wait where did I Come from? All questions to be answered. Mysteries among us.

Spoiler: Forums Mafia Stats! Win 5 Loss 5 Broken/Draw 1
FM Stats!
Most Recent Town Game: VFM 66
Most Recent Scum Game: SFM 79

Hosted:
XX5 - Town Win!
SFM 70 - Mafia Win!
VFM 69 - Mafia Win!
EqsyLootz
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Feedback