I emailed support yesterday and got a response today

Put any feedback about the game here.

I emailed support yesterday and got a response today

Postby DumpyPuppy911 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:31 am

On January 5th I emailed the old support email. I didn't ever get a response from a human. But then yesterday, after 75 days of no response, I emailed the new support email, and I got a response today. I am happy that support has improved but I also question why they couldn't have moved over the emails from the old support email. Many other posts in this forum say that support is bad, but from my experience you just have to email the new email and not the old one.
DumpyPuppy911

Re: I emailed support yesterday and got a response today

Postby Flavorable » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:07 pm

DumpyPuppy911 wrote:On January 5th I emailed the old support email. I didn't ever get a response from a human. But then yesterday, after 75 days of no response, I emailed the new support email, and I got a response today. I am happy that support has improved but I also question why they couldn't have moved over the emails from the old support email. Many other posts in this forum say that support is bad, but from my experience you just have to email the new email and not the old one.

They did. Any e-mails that haven't had an answer in January/February never arrived, or got blocked by the spamfilter.
Steam ToS Moderator and Bug Report buttinsky.
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I emailed support yesterday and got a response today

Postby JahMakin » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:26 am

DumpyPuppy911 wrote:On January 5th I emailed the old support email. I didn't ever get a response from a human. But then yesterday, after 75 days of no response, I emailed the new support email, and I got a response today. I am happy that support has improved but I also question why they couldn't have moved over the emails from the old support email. Many other posts in this forum say that support is bad, but from my experience you just have to email the new email and not the old one.

At least you got an answer, i sent an e-mail 10 days ago and received no response.

If I make a thread on here about it, shapesifter might get to it in about 30-35 days.
JahMakin
Jester
Jester

Return to Feedback