Role selection defined

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Role selection defined

Postby OminousWolf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:17 pm

I love Town of Salem. Before the mobile app I played it through my phones web browser. I love the new gui on the mobile side of things, however the last downside for mobile users is the fact that when we try to click the role possiblities in-game, we don't have anything to view. Example I am in ranked practice and i am a doctor,and want to see what the jesters role falls under...neutral evil or neutral killing, so I attempte to tap neutral evil to she what it says. Now as an experienced player I know the roles for neutral evil are jester, Executioner,and Witch...but my little brother doesn't..and he has a worse time when it come to the town roles. On computer it is a different story he can see it but he doesn't play much on computer because he is only 9, but I would like to balance it out for the younger audience/newer audience.

**Note** if you could could make it exactly like pcverion with the tap to find out that would be great.
Thank you for acknowledging your community, have a nice day:).
OminousWolf
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Mobile Suggestions