Mobile Player

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Mobile Player

Postby MFaik » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:50 am

I think mobile players shall have a dedicated server to them the only reason I am playing tos instead of ww online is that mobile player literally aren't able to play games
MFaik

Re: Mobile Player

Postby Phone0Ix » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:34 pm

MFaik wrote:I think mobile players shall have a dedicated server to them the only reason I am playing tos instead of ww online is that mobile player literally aren't able to play games

If they would implent that, rare gamemodes like coven rp wouldn't get full lobbies. Since there are now lots of new players with coven, it speeds up the joining time alot. This would make it much longer
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Own Mobile Servers

Postby jennaelf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm

I'm not sure if this has been created yet but I've been playing TOS the past two days and the amount of people who leave the game in the first three or four days has significantly increased to a very large amount. This makes games unenjoyable and annoying when everyone always leaves. I believe this is because on mobile you can play at work, in class, between doing things, etc. This means short of time people will leave games. My suggestion would be separate servers for just mobile players and then just web/steam players. This way, the mobile players can play games together and understand that platform together and also web/steam players won't run into the annoyance of everyone leaving early on. Personally, this is an issue bad enough that makes me want to stop playing TOS altogether. Even in ranked games, people leave day 2 or 3. It is extremely annoying and bothersome. Please improve this in some way.
jennaelf

Re: Mobile Player

Postby Jerme » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Moved to mobile suggestions as not havign a dedicated server for mobile players isn't a bug.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions