Re-enable original mobile app

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Re-enable original mobile app

Postby thebestestshadow » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:47 pm

As someone who’s played for a long time, the new mobile app is really difficult to use, it’s hard to scroll up chat logs, view the list of townspeople, target people at night, everything is so so big. please re-enable the old mobile version to use for those who still have it downloaded! I’d rather use something with countless bugs.
thebestestshadow
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Re-enable original mobile app

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Would you like to make the suggestion of the have the mobile UI scaleable instead?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby thebestestshadow » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:46 am

Jerme wrote:Would you like to make the suggestion of the have the mobile UI scaleable instead?

it’d be useful but i also just prefer the look of the og.
thebestestshadow
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm

thebestestshadow wrote:
Jerme wrote:Would you like to make the suggestion of the have the mobile UI scaleable instead?

it’d be useful but i also just prefer the look of the og.

I'm afraid that the old app won't be brought back, so gathering feedback on the current UI for improvements is what we could do.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions