Change the Chat Log UI

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Change the Chat Log UI

Postby ReiThePanda » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:51 pm

I am using an Acer Iconia 10 tablet and trying to go through the Chat Log is an absolute nightmare. If anyone says anything in the chat or the day cycles, the log will immediately jump to the top or bottom of the log. It makes it impossible to go over it during the day, when it can be needed the most.

Is there anyway you could update the UI so that instead of scrolling up or down, we could use a Page Up/Page Down button and show chunks instead? It is a bit of an unfair disadvantage we on the App have against people playing on PC.
ReiThePanda

Re: Change the Chat Log UI

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:49 pm

The current Mobile client won't be changed atm, as there is a new client in the works, which is going to replace both the mobile and the flash clients that are currently used.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions