Forum App

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Forum App

Postby mrminecraft03 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:19 pm

I dont know what thread to put this on, so i put it here.

It would be VERY useful to me and other people who enjoy browsing the forum if there was a TOS forum app.
Yes, I know you can just go through the web browser, but an app would make it easier with a new layout, easier to post and reply on topics.

This would be verified on Google play (Idk about others, only use samsung) because
1- BMG already has a developer account
2 - other forums are existent. (And wikis, witch act like forums)

This would also bring in more cash for you guys (BMG) because we have to see advertisements. Or it could cost money, i would get it either way.
mrminecraft03
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Forum App

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:20 am

The suggestion might sound good, but currently BMG does not have enough manpower available to create an app for the forums. They are a bit busy with the unity port and keeping the game running/updated, since there are only 4 developers atm.

Regardless, I will forward this and see how they react.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions