Bigger buttons

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Do you have problems with the small buttons

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 4

Bigger buttons

Postby rainesbrys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Its hard when your a killing role and cant kill the right person due to SMALL BUTTONS :explode:
I usually use the name The Mad Doctor
Discord: The Mad Doctor#1196
Spoiler: friend me or else....
rainesbrys
Witch
Witch

Re: Bigger buttons

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Currently the mobile version will not receive more updates than neccessary until the unity port is done, to which also ui adaption counts. With the unity port the UI is suppsoed to be a bit more flexible, lets see if its correct.
Til then you could use a mouse or a touchpen to click the buttons on your tablet ;)
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SERVAT » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Jerme wrote:Currently the mobile version will not receive more updates than neccessary until the unity port is done, to which also ui adaption counts. With the unity port the UI is suppsoed to be a bit more flexible, lets see if its correct.
Til then you could use a mouse or a touchpen to click the buttons on your tablet ;)

Unity, Unity, Unity.... srsly, how long can it take? I’m no expert at coding, but It shouldn’t take months unless you are doing something else, which you aren’t cuz it’s ur job.
SERVAT
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:17 am

Keep in mind that
1. there are only 4 coders in the company
2. the unity port is planned to be done this year
3. there are still serversided bugs fixed
4. there can always be setbacks due to bugs is the new code or unwanted events.
5. you are barking up the wrong tree.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rainesbrys » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 am

SERVAT wrote:
Jerme wrote:Currently the mobile version will not receive more updates than neccessary until the unity port is done, to which also ui adaption counts. With the unity port the UI is suppsoed to be a bit more flexible, lets see if its correct.

Unity, Unity, Unity.... srsly, how long can it take? I’m no expert at coding, but It shouldn’t take months unless you are doing something else, which you aren’t cuz it’s ur job.

Dude I know how long the wait is but dont yell at the GM he is a good guy and is only trying to help out and answer my question :wizard:
I usually use the name The Mad Doctor
Discord: The Mad Doctor#1196
Spoiler: friend me or else....
rainesbrys
Witch
Witch

Return to Mobile Suggestions