Town of Salem Expansion

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Town of Salem Expansion

Postby PaperW88 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:47 am

Town of Salem Expansion

Both townies and evil players can now visit crime scenes.

Investigator:
•The investigator can visit a dead persons home and gather clues to who visited.
•The investigator may find muddy footprints upon investigating a crime scene, later the investigator may visit another player and be told that there are signs of dry mud inside the selected players house.
•The investigator will only see clues after investigating a crime scene and only those players (good or bad) who have visited that dead players home (before or after the crime was committed).

Lookout:
•The lookout can now watch a crime scene at night and know who visits that crime scene.

Bodyguard/Doctor:
•The bodyguard/Doctor can accompany someone to a crime scene protecting them from danger.

Janitor:
• a Janitor can now visit a crime scene and clean away the evidence left behind.

Arsonist:
• An Arsonist can now visit a crime scene and burn the house down destroying all evidence and anyone who visited the property that night.

Ambusher:
•The Ambusher can now visit crime scenes and ambush anyone who visits the crime scene.

Medium:
•A Medium can visit a crime scene and speak with the player who died there. The medium no longer speaks to the dead at night in deadchat.
PaperW88
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Town of Salem Expansion

Postby EqsyLootz » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:54 am

PaperW88 wrote:Town of Salem Expansion

Both townies and evil players can now visit crime scenes.

Investigator:
•The investigator can visit a dead persons home and gather clues to who visited.
•The investigator may find muddy footprints upon investigating a crime scene, later the investigator may visit another player and be told that there are signs of dry mud inside the selected players house.
•The investigator will only see clues after investigating a crime scene and only those players (good or bad) who have visited that dead players home (before or after the crime was committed).

Lookout:
•The lookout can now watch a crime scene at night and know who visits that crime scene.

Bodyguard/Doctor:
•The bodyguard/Doctor can accompany someone to a crime scene protecting them from danger.

Janitor:
• a Janitor can now visit a crime scene and clean away the evidence left behind.

Arsonist:
• An Arsonist can now visit a crime scene and burn the house down destroying all evidence and anyone who visited the property that night.

Ambusher:
•The Ambusher can now visit crime scenes and ambush anyone who visits the crime scene.

Medium:
•A Medium can visit a crime scene and speak with the player who died there. The medium no longer speaks to the dead at night in deadchat.

Why is this a Mobile Suggestion and what else could it bring to the table? As another DLC atm doesn't seem like the best suggestion rather focusing on ways to upgrade the coven.
Today is the first day I changed my signature after 2 full years. Unfortunately I have no idea what to write here.
General Salem Community Accomplishments.
~~Master Elo Ranked Player: 2.1k Elo~~
I'm also a damn Sunflower, Deal with it.
EqsyLootz
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby PaperW88 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:58 am

My suggestion was more along the lines to make the game more in depth add more ways to play the game
PaperW88
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:56 am

Mobile suggestions are for relatinv the mobile client.
Since you already created two duplicates of this thread in a different subforum (one of which I deleted cause it was a dupe), will I lock this one instead of moving it into a more fitting section, since it did that with the other thread of yours.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Suggestions