Add the store to the free to play mobile accounts

This forum is used to post suggestions to improve the tablet version of the game.

Add the store to the free to play mobile accounts

Postby CrimsonKatana » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:30 am

I don't understand why we can't buy skins, houses, scrolls, and more from the store. Wasn't the original reason to make the game play to play to keep away bots? Well why would a bot even care about buying items? I just want to get the skin that matches my name also as another suggestion you should make more ninja skins cause it has a fan base which is for 1 me.
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Add the store to the free to play mobile accounts

Postby Flavorable » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:31 am

The incentive to actually buy the game would be gone completely if they opened up everything to free Mobile Users.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:32 am

Moved to Mobile Suggestions.

I actually brought this up with the Developers multiple times, however considering you're limited to playing for free on mobile to the amount of Advertisements available, if you don't get more, you can't really play, so there's not really any need to access the Shop cause you won't be able to play to get the Merit Points at very odd points (and it's something that's out of Developers' hands. That's up to the advertisers), so I see why they didn't include the shop for the Mobile players who play for free just by using the advertisements, but I also agree mobile is causing issues by being free itself, so for now we're just stuck here at this crossroad unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CrimsonKatana » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:00 pm

Well I've already got enough for a skin in like a week in a half and like 3 of those days I wasn't even playing
https://imgur.com/a/ElE6DTq
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby PikamanUltra » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:33 am

Flavorable wrote:The incentive to actually buy the game would be gone completely if they opened up everything to free Mobile Users.

I mean I bought the game just because I was sick of ads. Also whats the matter of mobile users not buying the game? Don't you get the premium money back if not excess in ad revenue?
Check out my role ideas lol,
Nurse
Devil's advocate
Engineer
Telepath
Firefighter

Btw they're not all town lol
I currently go by as CovenNineteen, but when the pandemics over I'll change back to my usual, which is Postwillandrole
PikamanUltra
Witch
Witch

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:38 pm

PikamanUltra wrote:
Flavorable wrote:The incentive to actually buy the game would be gone completely if they opened up everything to free Mobile Users.

I mean I bought the game just because I was sick of ads. Also whats the matter of mobile users not buying the game? Don't you get the premium money back if not excess in ad revenue?

There's defenitely not excess revenue coming in through the advertisements. I don't even have to know the exact numbers to know that mobile ad revenue is barely a drop in their well.

I feel we should do away with the free mobile, because the game suffers more for it anyways; Either that, or do away with Merit Points completely and re-open the shop.

And, while you may have bought the mobile premium to stop ads, that doesn't mean everyone would, and I'd like to say very few people actually purchase the mobile premium (however, I don't know the exact numbers).
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MysticMismagius » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Naru2008 wrote:I feel we should do away with the free mobile, because the game suffers more for it anyways; Either that, or do away with Merit Points completely and re-open the shop.
This leads to some questions about a post-MP system:

1) What would you propose be done with the currently existing Merit Points? Would they be converted to Town Points, or just erased from everyone’s account?
2) How would acquiring Town Points be achieved from that point forward? Would it be like the pre-MP state where one could obtain Town Points for free through gameplay, or would real-money purchases be required for everything in the shop?
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Return to Mobile Suggestions