Purchased Mobile Premium/Coven Bundle Not Activating

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Purchased Mobile Premium/Coven Bundle Not Activating

Postby theultimatejar » Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 pm

So, I tried to buy the Mobile Premium/Coven pack from the App Store, but first I needed to update my payment information. I did so, but following this, the purchase went through and the game acknowledged it, but I received no coven or mobile premium deals. I have tried reloading the game multiple times, but to no avail and I am afraid to reinstall the game and lose the purchase.

To reproduce: just purchase the bundle

On Apple iPhone SE

iOS 2.3.1

Game Version 3.0.22 (11388)
theultimatejar

Re: Purchased Mobile Premium/Coven Bundle Not Activating

Postby Jerme » Sun May 26, 2019 1:34 pm

Please read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=48599
Edit: Keep in mind that the purchase is accountbased, not devicebased. Once you've unlocked Premium or Coven, you can play with the account on either of the three clients (web, Steam or mobile).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Purchased Mobile Premium/Coven Bundle Not Activating

Postby theultimatejar » Sun May 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Ok, thanks for the info thread Jerme. I re-entered my account today and found that my account received the benefits. Thanks for the concerns.
theultimatejar

Return to Mobile Bug Reports