Can't log in through my facebook acc

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Can't log in through my facebook acc

Postby JohnnyBlondy69 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:57 am

I've been trying to log in through my facebook account on my mobile, but when I click the button, the game just freezes. The music is still on, but the image is still of the begining screen. I've tried reloading it, even reinstaling the game but it's still an issue. It worked fine a few times and now it doesn't.
JohnnyBlondy69

Re: Can't log in through my facebook acc

Postby Jerme » Sun May 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Which device and OS are you using?
When did the login through facebook work? Before you updated something (OS, the ToS app, ...)?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Xalerion0 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Jerme wrote:Which device and OS are you using?
When did the login through facebook work? Before you updated something (OS, the ToS app, ...)?

I’m having the same issue. Login through Facebook worked earlier today, approximately 12 hours ago. No updates occurred between then and now for me. App and phone are up to date . iOS version is 12.2 I believe (if I looked at the right place) and device is iPhone XR. My screen gets stuck where it says “Verifying Facebook account... Resolving...” and doesn’t progress from there.
Xalerion0
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun May 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Please retry now, might have been because of the ddos prote4ction of Cloudflare running earlier.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports