Mobile client for IOS completely unresponsive [Crash]

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Mobile client for IOS completely unresponsive [Crash]

Postby Mittani » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:54 am

Client was working perfectly fine earlier today, was a new updte pushed out?

I have tried deleting, redownloading app, using multiple different working wifi connections and my mobile 4g.

Everytime i load up the app on IOS it goes to the login screen. I am unable to log into any of my accounts and i have double checked that i am using the correct login details (as i’m logged in here). I also can’t even create a new account through the app, proving that it is an app issue.

The login button or register button freezes upon clicking it. Wait about 30 seconds and then it will say “Your username or password was invalid”.

It clearly is valid i’ve logged into multiple accounts on pc and forums.

Please check the IOS client to see whats wrong. I’m assuming no one else can login as well
Mittani
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Mobile client for IOS completely unresponsive [Crash]

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 pm

can you login with the same credentials to the browser client?
The unity client doesn't support some characters, like the underscore (_). If you got that in your password, you might need to change?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports