ios purchases not working?

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

ios purchases not working?

Postby felipelbbh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:24 pm

I just tried about 5 times to purchase a few things in-game, but it keeps telling me to log out and log back in to get my item, but i still never get them. my card has been charged over $100. Please help.
felipelbbh

Re: ios purchases not working?

Postby Jerme » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:03 am

What were you trying to buy?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby felipelbbh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:22 pm

i tried buying mobile premium and coven bundle, but since it wasn’t working i tried to buy town points, and it still wasn’t working. i kept trying over and over which was charging me, but i didn’t get my stuff
felipelbbh

Postby Descender » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Dont try again, its likely the transaction was delayed so when you went to try again and again it would take out money. If it doesnt work, the things you bought dont show up and bmg has nothing on it in 1-2 days time i think phoning up your bank would be the best option.
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 pm

You receive your bought items after the money has been fully transferred, which might take some time.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports