Game is still crashing

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Game is still crashing

Postby LeviXLS » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 am

March 5,

Game is still crashing after i die ingame or when i try to leave the game.

Yes i updated to the newest version.
Yes i tried deleting and downloading.
Yes rebooted my phone.
LeviXLS
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Game is still crashing

Postby Gabrio » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:28 am

The game is still very unstable on mobile and crashes are still happening even in the latest versions of the game.
Hey, a signature really? you expect me to have one? no seriously just scroll down to the other replies or go to another post, no signature here, no need to continue reading, nothing here, no seriously, why are you still reading? i'm telling you, no signature, stop reading! STOP, ok, you really want one? really really? here goes nothing: NO! ok you can stop reading, i already told you there isn't anything here, don't continue, oh the character lim
Gabrio
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:58 am

@Levi: Which OS and phone do you use?
@Gabrio: Is that a recap of something you experienced to add up, or regarded to the OP? If its the former, my questions to the OP also apply to you.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LeviXLS » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:15 am

Iphone 6
LeviXLS
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Gabrio » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:44 pm

No I was just saying that a few people still experience crashes and that they are looked into. :SMILE:
Hey, a signature really? you expect me to have one? no seriously just scroll down to the other replies or go to another post, no signature here, no need to continue reading, nothing here, no seriously, why are you still reading? i'm telling you, no signature, stop reading! STOP, ok, you really want one? really really? here goes nothing: NO! ok you can stop reading, i already told you there isn't anything here, don't continue, oh the character lim
Gabrio
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Do you receive any error messages on the gmae crash @Levi?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Suhli » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:59 am

There is no error; the app minimizes on iOS (latest build) and leaves the active session. You can see it running when you look at open apps but selecting it treats it as though it is opening a new session.

We’ve been told these crashes are recorded but I wonder how much info is gathered if the device still thinks it is running?

To reproduce the error:

In the middle of a game, do whatever invokes the home screen of your device. Your current session will end but your device will be running the game in the background..

VIOLA! Experience reproduced!

Good luck Coders! I hope this helps!!
Suhli

Postby Storlen » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:52 am

Storlen
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:01 am

The exceptionstack is returned upon a crash.
Keep in mind that backgrounding is a difficult thing and when your device rquires more RAm than it has, it kills apps to gain more.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports