Town of Salem Classic Ranked bug

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Town of Salem Classic Ranked bug

Postby cpalmer3 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:41 am

Hi, I am playing on my LG Tablet and the classic ranked has not been letting me join. It keeps saying the game room is full and that I was jumped in front for the next game, but I keep getting the same message. I've tried closing the app, restarting my tablet, and reinstalling the app already.
cpalmer3

Re: Town of Salem Classic Ranked bug

Postby That1Greek » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 am

I'm on an ellipsis 7 and same bug / errors are happening to me I once just waited to see if it would let me in ranked waited 30 minutes and every time the ranked timer was up same message you were one of the most recent in the que you were place in the front of the next one ever since the beta started
That1Greek

Postby Vandit24 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:49 am

Exactly.. we need to get this up to the developers.. THEY NEED TO SEE THIS THREAD NOW..And they need to act accordingly
Vandit24
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Vandit24 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:51 am

Even since it came on android.. it has been months since it came on android (May 2016) ranked has been facing this.. if developers think it is problem on our side.. they can use as many as tablets they want and i guarantee they will get it will all of them..
Vandit24
Survivor
Survivor

Postby cpalmer3 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:32 am

The problem is getting an active admin to see this
cpalmer3

Return to Mobile Bug Reports