A lot of bugs that I've seen.

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

A lot of bugs that I've seen.

Postby mdel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:01 pm

1) Everything is tiny, I tried with my Nexus 7 too. Maybe a widescreen design could solve it, since only Apple uses 4:3 screens.
2) On my Nexus 7 2013 I can't write in chat. It doesn't let me post what I write. I'm using 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
2) The sounds. You will hear the right sound in 10% of the game. And by sounds I mean when it's day, when it's night, when someone is killed, and when you are hanging someone.
3) If you hang 1 person, and then you hang another, you can see 2 corpses in the gallows.
4) The werewolf skin appears and dissapears every 1 or 2 seconds.
5) Jailors can't kill at night.
6) You can't see which role killed someone. VERY BAD, because if you are playing all any, you don't even know what's happening.
7) The role wheel doesn't make any sound.

Well I don't remember more bugs. But I'll tell you if I find more. I know it's a beta, there are a lot of things to do. :) Thanks!
Last edited by mdel on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdel
Survivor
Survivor

Re: A lot of bugs that I've seen.

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:02 pm

mdel wrote:I'm not sure if this is an only tablet game, but I tried to play with my iPhone 6S and I had a lot of problems.

1) Everything is tiny, even in tablets of 7" (I tried with my Nexus 7 too). Maybe a widescreen design could solve it, since only Apple uses 4:3 screens. For example on my iPhone 6S if I write Hello I can only read He lo, I think it is because pixels are bigger than the shape of the words.
2) On my Nexus 7 2013 I can't write in chat. It doesn't let me post what I write. I'm using 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
2) The sounds. You will hear the right sound in 10% of the game. And by sounds I mean when it's day, when it's night, when someone is killed, and when you are hanging someone.
3) If you hang 1 person, and then you hang another, you can see 2 corpses in the gallows.
6) You can't see which role killed someone. VERY BAD, because if you are playing all any, you don't even know what's happening.

Well I don't remember more bugs. But I'll tell you if I find more. I know it's a beta, there are a lot of things to do. :) Thanks!

One of the sticky threads in the main forum clearly states;

shapesifter13 wrote:THIS IS A TABLET FOCUSED BETA!

We are not accepting phone bug reports at this time.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mdel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Naru2008 wrote:
mdel wrote:I'm not sure if this is an only tablet game, but I tried to play with my iPhone 6S and I had a lot of problems.

1) Everything is tiny, even in tablets of 7" (I tried with my Nexus 7 too). Maybe a widescreen design could solve it, since only Apple uses 4:3 screens. For example on my iPhone 6S if I write Hello I can only read He lo, I think it is because pixels are bigger than the shape of the words.

it doesn't really matter, because I had the same problems in both devices.
mdel
Survivor
Survivor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:06 pm

mdel wrote:
Naru2008 wrote:

it doesn't really matter, because I had the same problems in both devices.

it kidna does, as different devices will have different issues, but thank you for clarifying you tested this on a tablet, so we wouldn't have to discard this report for an iPhone. Please edit your OP with your tablet version and software version and remove the iOS bit. Thank you.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mdel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 pm

done, please answer if you are having the same issues! ;)
mdel
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Mobile Bug Reports