Cant send chats

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Cant send chats

Postby Bananaman2170 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:15 am

I play on my chrome book, runs with google play store so I play the mobile version (works fine for the most part). I have very recently run into a problem where I cannot press the enter key to send a message in game chat. Sending private messages works, and typing in wills I can press enter to move down a line, but I cant send a message. My chrome book is touchscreen and touching in the middle of the town area sends a message, but it is very inconvenient and a brand new issue. Any ideas on how to fix it? I checked my laptops settings, game settings, reinstalled the game, reset my laptop, reset my settings, and looked on every single forum I could find, and am resorting to here. Even if I don't get help, at the very least i hope someone knows this is happening to people.
Bananaman2170

Re: Cant send chats

Postby DocExer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 am

@Bananaman2170, thanks for your bug report and sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I have queued this issue to be fixed in a future release.

Just to confirm, you are using the physical keyboard rather than an onscreen soft keyboard, is that correct?
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Re: Cant send chats

Postby Bananaman2170 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 am

Yes that is correct.
Bananaman2170

Return to Mobile Bug Reports