Arsonist problem

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Arsonist problem

Postby Theruined0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Hey I have been an arsonist in one game and I think I need to address this issue. When I ignited I was also able to douse the same night. Is this a mistake? Please fix if so. Mobile and on computer please.
Theruined0
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Arsonist problem

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Do you have a screenshot of this?
Are you sure you are able to both douse and ignite at the same time? I believe its either igniting OR dousing, as it should be.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Theruined0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:17 pm

It was both and no I dont but I thought it would be nice to let you guys know. I didn't want to be in trouble for cheating if that were the case.
Theruined0
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Theruined0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:21 pm

I doused 3 people till night 4 ignited and doused another then next night to test it I just ignite and killed another. That is to clarify that
Theruined0
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:42 pm

That would be quite odd. Do you have any reproductions steps to see what you have done?
As in which buttons did you click and in which order to see if you both doused and ignited in the same time.
Which gamemode did you play? Could there have been an other Arsonist?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Theruined0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Chaos all any coven ignite first then went to douse there was no other arsonist it was only me sadly. I still didn't win anyways. But still I am sorry for the confusion if I am making it a bit confusing
Theruined0
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Thanks for your report.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Theruined0 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Your welcome.
Theruined0
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Mobile Bug Reports