Mobile premium + coven expansion not working.

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Mobile premium + coven expansion not working.

Postby BIGPAPACHUNGUS » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:34 pm

On December 26, 2019 I bought the mobile premium + coven expansion for the mobile town of salem. It keeps giving me the same message of me not getting the items I paid for. If you could fix it to where I would get either my money or my items (preferably the latter) it would be amazing. My username is BIGPAPACHUNGUS and I have already sent multiple emails to you guys, but I have been met with the automatic message every time.
BIGPAPACHUNGUS

Re: Mobile premium + coven expansion not working.

Postby shelboo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Howdy! Have you replied to the automatic reply? If no, please be sure to do so. It may take a few days before a response.

In general for anyone reading who may be experiencing an issue where they did not properly receive their purchase, please refer to the below:

Please refer to the steps below:

1) Send the company an email at:
info@blankmediagames.com
[You have already done this step]

2) Reply to the automatic email with your issue.
State your username which you've made the purchase with, state what you had purchased, and ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF.

3) Wait for a response.
Please note that it may take up to a couple of weeks to receive a response, due to the small team and the number of emails which are received. We understand this is very frustrating, though this is currently the only way to ensure you properly receive your purchase.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby BIGPAPACHUNGUS » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:46 pm

I've done this multiple times, and still haven't gotten what I've paid for.
BIGPAPACHUNGUS

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

As Shelboo said: It may take a couple of weeks to receive a response.

If you've replied to the automatic e-mail, there's nothing left for you to do aside from being patient.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Gumpyzorak » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:58 pm

Same here. Bought premium on the 11th of last month and sent multiple emails. Looks like there's even an updated hub. But still no purchases approved lol
Gumpyzorak

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:49 am

Did you respond to the automatic mail that you've gotten? Did you receive a confirmation fro mthe devs that it should have been granted now?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BIGPAPACHUNGUS » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:10 am

It is finally working, thank you guys for all the help!
BIGPAPACHUNGUS

Postby NamelessQ » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:37 pm

Hey just throwing it out there I've had the same issue with my game but I got it working by going to the options and hitting reload game and it worked. I previously redownload the game and relaunched it multiple times but I just did this now and it worked so if you havent gove it a shot.
NamelessQ
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:46 pm

NamelessQ wrote:Hey just throwing it out there I've had the same issue with my game but I got it working by going to the options and hitting reload game and it worked. I previously redownload the game and relaunched it multiple times but I just did this now and it worked so if you havent gove it a shot.

There was a fix applied recently which solved the issue.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports