Almost 3 weeks now

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Almost 3 weeks now

Postby YLNLace » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:19 pm

I spent 20 dollars on this game and was a little understanding about the week wait time but is been over 2 weeks since i put my money into a blender I get that there might be "Other problems" but the deves haven't said a single thing about the issue. I feel as if customer satisfaction should always come first even before trying to fix a small bug or maybe rolling out another update. Please respond and understand this game its great and has an awesome community but the people that paid money deserve better then this.
YLNLace

Re: Almost 3 weeks now

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:11 am

Copied from a similar thread:
Please refer to the steps below:

1) Send the company an email at:
info@blankmediagames.com

2) Reply to the automatic email with your issue.
State your username which you've made the purchase with, state what you had purchased, and ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF.

3) Wait for a response.
Please note that it may take up to a couple of weeks to receive a response, due to the small team and the number of emails which are received. We understand this is very frustrating, though this is currently the only way to ensure you properly receive your purchase.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby YLNLace » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:04 pm

Just did that, now do I need to wait another 2 weeks to see anything? Or maybe even a month? Hire more people even if its just for this situation or maybe focus everything to this problom. Because I promise you TOS Has lost a lot of respect because of the way the devs have been treating this situation.
YLNLace

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:19 pm

I believe your critism is put on the wrong place, as I am not capable of hiring any people or fixing the purchases. I am even not sure if this issue is clientsided, since the mobile client has not received an update for quite some time and that time the purchases were working correctly.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports