Purchase

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Purchase

Postby DeathRuins » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:34 am

I've not received my purchase for mobile premium + coven expansion and it say the purchase went through it so what do I need to do to get it fixed
DeathRuins

Re: Purchase

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:36 am

Copied from a similar thread:
Please refer to the steps below:

1) Send the company an email at:
info@blankmediagames.com

2) Reply to the automatic email with your issue.
State your username which you've made the purchase with, state what you had purchased, and ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF.

3) Wait for a response.
Please note that it may take up to a couple of weeks to receive a response, due to the small team and the number of emails which are received. We understand this is very frustrating, though this is currently the only way to ensure you properly receive your purchase.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DeathRuins » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:47 am

I've tried this I didnt work
DeathRuins

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:05 am

What do you mean with "it didn't work"? As in you do not have gotten an automatic reply?
Please keep in mind that there is currently a response time of around 3+ weeks.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby NamelessQ » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Forgive me mods just trying to help not trying to over spam.

Hey just throwing it out there I've had the same issue with my game but I got it working by going to the options and hitting reload game and it worked. I previously redownload the game and relaunched it multiple times but I just did this now and it worked so if you havent gove it a shot.
NamelessQ
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Mobile Bug Reports