Purchasing deals

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Purchasing deals

Postby confusedgabby » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:20 pm

I have purchased the one man wolf pack, and what big eyes you have deals, but I just keep getting a notification saying that I purchased it but that I had yet to receive it and needed to restart the app to get it. I've done so like 30 times and still cant get them.
confusedgabby

Re: Purchasing deals

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:19 pm

Copied from a similar thread:
Please refer to the steps below:

1) Send the company an email at:
info@blankmediagames.com

2) Reply to the automatic email with your issue.
State your username which you've made the purchase with, state what you had purchased, and ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF.

3) Wait for a response.
Please note that it may take up to a couple of weeks to receive a response, due to the small team and the number of emails which are received. We understand this is very frustrating, though this is currently the only way to ensure you properly receive your purchase.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports