I'm not getting any tickets

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

I'm not getting any tickets

Postby MegaHawlke » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:53 pm

I play on mobile for free, watched an ad for a game and a notification told me I will receive my free classic ticket momentarily. I haven't. I have tried reloading the game multiple times, turning the app off and on, and it's not working.

In addition to this, I also received a notification that says I have won three free coven tickets (in addition to three I had also supposedly won prior) and I can't use any of the 6 in total. It just says I have 0 coven tickets and 0 classic free tickets. I wouldn't mind waiting to receive these in the future, if it's still possible for the tech team.

I'm a patient and generous man. I have really loved the game. I've been playing for weeks now and I have nothing but praise for Town of Salem. I intend to upgrade to premium and perhaps purchase a coven expansion but I wish to make sure I get my money's worth before I do so. So I want to make sure the game doesn't have deal-breaking bugs like the ones I and others face.

Thank you very much ToS team!
MegaHawlke

Re: I'm not getting any tickets

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:47 am

The not granted Coven Tickets are a known issue on mobile, that has not been found out why it happens. I believe the next update when the mobile version is receiving the latest update of the clients basecode, it should be fixed.
For the premium upgrade: There is currently a nissue affecting mobiel purchases, so I recommend you to try to do your upgrade via the Webclient or Steam, instead.
Could you please retry the free ticket via ad?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports