I won 3 free coven tickets but can't use them

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

I won 3 free coven tickets but can't use them

Postby MegaHawlke » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:56 am

Title says it all. I received a random notification saying I won 3 free coven tickets. I don't know if this in itself is a bug as I am not a premium player. So, when I try to play, I can't. Instead, I see the usual screen asking me to either pay for a premium account, upgrade to coven with a fee, or watch an ad to play a classic game. Whenever I click to see how many tickets I have, it says I have 0 classic free tickets and 0 coven free tickets. My device is a Samsung Galaxy S5.
MegaHawlke

Re: I won 3 free coven tickets but can't use them

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:03 am

Moved to mobile bug reports.
Thank your for your report. This is afaik a known issue with Coven Tickets not being granted on mobile. I believe this should be fixed with the next update of the mobile client, but I do not know when it is released.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports