Purchased bundles not being rewarded

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Purchased bundles not being rewarded

Postby C0rv0Attan0 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:54 pm

I have purchased 2 in-game bundles and while the game gives me a pop-up saying to restart the game to get the rewards. I have done this multiple times. It seems to be links to the new Google Play points system since both times it has poped up during purchasing the bundles. I have both receipts for the purchases in my email under the account they were purchased under. I also couldn't log into the forums inder that account to submit the bug. The other username is the same as this in the app but under a different email address. Thanks for reading this report.
C0rv0Attan0

Re: Purchased bundles not being rewarded

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:21 am

Moved to mobile bug reports.

please send an email to info@blankmediagames.com and explain your issue, please do keep in mind to attach your receipts when replying to the automated mail.
Also please send the mail using the mail linked to your account.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Gumpyzorak » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:56 am

Yeah this happened to me too and I sent them an email on the 11tg and I haven't heard anything back from them and I'm still not getting my mobile premium whatever. Used to play back when you didn't have to watch ads in mobile, but $5 is whatever. However spending that and then not getting the pass and having no communication between myself and the developers or whoever is pretty irritating. Prepared myself for the alleged two week wait, and still nothing. Feels like these kinda problems are jokes, there should be no reason why you have to wait for someone else to say oh yeah you paid now you can play without ads. Tf.
Gumpyzorak

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:56 am

You are still 1-3 days to go based on the time you give, especially when our community manager would like to enjoy his holidays.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports