7 days and losing hope

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

7 days and losing hope

Postby DarkOichi » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:49 am

I'm at a moment to wear i have given up at this point i dont even wanna touch the game im sick and tired of having the no ad issue even though i paid for the bundle and it still hasn't got here
Sorry if im sounding dramatic
But i emaild the automatic its past 7 days since the issue it still goes on i see no one in forum getting there issue fix all i see is more new player getting the same error
So im gonna stop recommending the game to my friend even though its a fun game
Im gonna wait another week but if by next Thursday its not resolved im gonna do my refund with google since it take about two week to respond to an email and i will be posting about this on my social media so other may know of this issue and yall wont have a load of emails for this issue :oops:
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Re: 7 days and losing hope

Postby CaleHusky » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:37 pm

As said in other threads: Response time is upwards of 2 weeks right now. Just remain patient.
CaleHusky
Witch
Witch

Postby DarkOichi » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:03 pm

Next thruday would be about 2 weeks so lets see
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:41 am

Just keep in mind that the 2 weeks are a guessed minimum, especially with the holidays coming it could take even longer.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kamacite2D » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:26 am

I'm going to be blunt. Continuing to offer something on the app they know they can't currently provide + The minimum response time being 2-3 weeks for a known issue involving people not receiving the goods they purchased = Fraudulent. I just purchased the Mobile Premium and came here to report the bug only to see that it's already been known for a while now. This is actually really disappointing and poorly handled.

This is an issue that should take 2-3 weeks maximum to resolve in it's entirety, not 2-3 weeks minimum to respond to a single case. Wow.
Kamacite2D

Postby DarkOichi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:04 am

Agreed
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:23 pm

I apologize for the dismay, I do agree that the current priorities should get a bit shifted to look into that, but atm there are other issues to tackle.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarkOichi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Tbh atm i dont get since im just waiting to see how long this is really gonna take but man
Having to get on forums and seeing a new topic being the same subjects and issue we're all having
Makes me really think
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am

It makes me think, too. I cannot do more than repeatedly tell the devs about this issue, and see which way it goes, as I am personally unable to do more than this.
I apologize for the dismay.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarkOichi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:11 am

It's alright and totally understandable
Your part i do get and i appreciate that your doing all you can
The devs though they have alot of changes they need to do
The main one being that after the auto reply there needs to be another email being sent that they've gotten your email and are reviewing it or something
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:16 am

The current process is to handle unread mails, so if there is a processing reply, the mail is not unread anymore, sure this could be coded to mark the mail as unread again, but this does not do that much, as the waiting time is still there. Giving a rough timeframe when a reply is to be expected is not easy to do in an automatic mail, as it has to be dynamically applied. If none is given, people likely expect a reply at the same time (maybe even less than an hour after sending the mail or receiving the reply), which would also cause frustration.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarkOichi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Thats the thing for me idk if my email even got to them even though i reply to the Auto email
When it comes down to stuff like this a reply or an email saying that they got the email would be nice and more chilled on some player
At least from me i would feel it would be a good add on i played and email other game devs and most time after you send an email they have some type of way telling you that they received it and that it would be reviewed and they'll get back to the person in about 6 or so business day
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:18 pm

I got info fro mthe community coordinator: He is two weeks behind atm, so anything that has been sent prior to the 8th/9th December appears to be lost. I believe your mail was sent later than that date.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarkOichi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:04 pm

My was sent about 3 time so first time must have been lost but the last two i know were after the 13th x.x
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:19 am

Multiple mails might have been sent to the junk/spam folder when they were sent repeatedly, I hope its not the case with yours.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarkOichi » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:23 am

I would flip XD SOOOOOOOOOO MANY pancakes if so
DarkOichi
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Mobile Bug Reports