I need help!

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

I need help!

Postby YusufTR » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:32 pm

Hello. Today I bought coven mode. I payed the money of it. I always see a screen saying 'Your purchase succeed but the item you bought has not been given to you yet'. It also told me to restart the game and I did that multiple times. It did not solve the problem. I do not know what to do. I do not want my money to be wasted. Please help me. What can I do??
YusufTR

Re: I need help!

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Hi there YusufTR723, you'll need to email the Developers and explain to them what's happened, with a copy of your receipt and your username, this way they may assist you.

Make sure you respond to the automatic email that will be sent to you after your initial email so that they know you need help.

The email is info@blankmediagames.com

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need help!

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:15 am

I take that happened on mobile, thus I'll be moving this into the appropiate subforum.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports