Help me QUICKLY.

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Help me QUICKLY.

Postby SNH » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi, I have recently purchased the mobile premium for Town of Salem. When the payment went through, I got the following message, "Your payment succeeded, but the item you bought has not been given to you yet. You may need to restart the game and login again to see your item.", and I have tried this a countless amount of times, yet the same message appears and I cannot play Town of Salem. Can you manually add mobile premium to my account please? Thanks.
SNH
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Help me QUICKLY.

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi there. Unfortunately we cannot add mobile premium to your account manually.

You will need to email the Developers with your receipt of your purchase and your username via info@blankmediagames.com and let them know about your error message.

Be sure to respond to the automatic email that will be sent in response to your email so that the Developers will know you still need help.

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MudzkipzYolo » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi I have the same problem I bought mobile premium with coven expansion and it says flummery, your purchase succeeded, but the item you bought has not been given to you yet you may need to restart the game login again to see your item i have dont the restart thing multiple times and uninstalled the game 3 times already and never got the item can someone help.
MudzkipzYolo

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:26 pm

MudzkipzYolo wrote:Hi I have the same problem I bought mobile premium with coven expansion and it says flummery, your purchase succeeded, but the item you bought has not been given to you yet you may need to restart the game login again to see your item i have dont the restart thing multiple times and uninstalled the game 3 times already and never got the item can someone help.

Please read the reply I posted before you responded to this thread. It details how to handle this issue.

Thanks.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SNH » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:49 am

Mhm, emailed them, got an automated response, replied to it with my issue, no response yet.
SNH
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Mobile Bug Reports