Premium purchased but actually not.

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Premium purchased but actually not.

Postby ZiggietheGreat » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:12 pm

I bought mobile premium a few hours ago, have restarted the app a few times, and I still recieve oh flummery, and I still don't have any of it. Considering I payed for it, I'm concerned that I have not recieved my phone bird. :|
ZiggietheGreat

Re: Premium purchased but actually not.

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi there guys.

You will need to email the Developers with your receipt of your purchases and your usernames via info@blankmediagames.com and let them know about your error message.

Be sure to respond to the automatic email that will be sent in response to your email so that the Developers will know you guys still need help.

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Premium purchased but actually not.

Postby Transcender » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Naru2008 wrote:Hi there guys.

You will need to email the Developers with your receipt of your purchases and your usernames via info@blankmediagames.com and let them know about your error message.

Be sure to respond to the automatic email that will be sent in response to your email so that the Developers will know you guys still need help.

Thanks!

Id like to add to this and say the devs may take a while to respond after due to a backlog issue, so sit tight after you do!
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Mobile Bug Reports