Error mobile TOS

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Error mobile TOS

Postby HIJACKEDD » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Hello guys, im trying since a few days to fix this error but i cant find the solution!
When i start the game i receive the error “unable to load all the assets”.
It gives me as solutions to check mi internet conection amd try again or force close the application and try again or unninstall and install again or 4 the servers might be under maintenance.
I tried all the steps and still not working! On my wife mobile on the same wifi works so...what am i missing?
Please help!!
HIJACKEDD

Re: Error mobile TOS

Postby HIJACKEDD » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Yes, at loading game language (8%) stops!
HIJACKEDD

Postby Jerme » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:17 pm

This is an issue that has been around for a while, but it is currently not reproduceable thus its difficult to fix. The current thought is that something blocks your phone from accessing the files at that time, as this issue came up after cloudFlare fought back a ddos attack. As far as I've noticed its a bit dependant on the device/IP but I am not sure about this.

Also, I'll be moving this to mobile bug reports.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Transcender » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Cache corruption maybe? I get this kind of thing for cache corruption in other games
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Mobile Bug Reports