ToS not working on Iphone 8 plus (error)

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

ToS not working on Iphone 8 plus (error)

Postby TheJoker555 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:49 am

Hello, I am not sure where to post this. Everytime I try to open ToS after downloading from App Store, it shows an Error related to connection issues. I literally tried everything: reinstalling, changing networks, connection is good, iphone is up to date, I even restarted the iphone. Nothing works. The last option on that error says that "The servers might be on maintenance" but I tried opening the app at different times throughout the day. Does anyone have any ideas/advice on how to make it work? I can't even get to the login screen if that matters.
TheJoker555

Re: ToS not working on Iphone 8 plus (error)

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:06 am

Moved to mobile bug reports, please use this forum when its about any issues you encounter using the mobile client.
WHere exactly do you see the error? Directly on startup?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TheJoker555 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:47 am

Oh sorry I didn’t know, thank you. And yes exactly after I start it up it loads the bar about a quarter or a bit less and the error pops up, I can Screenshot if needed
TheJoker555

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Would it happen to stop at 8%? If so, this is something that occurred for some people when the cosmetics cannot load. Why that exactly happens is yet unknown.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TheJoker555 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Yes you are exactly right! It does indeed stop at 8%. Is there any fix to this or nobody found anything yet?

Also it doesnt work on my ipad either, the same error appears at 8%
TheJoker555

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:40 pm

We currently suspect that this occurred due ddos prevention from Cloudflare, which could've blocked some IPs, but are not fully sure. I am not sure when this is going to be looked at further, atm.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports