Ranked Points

This forum is used to report bugs that happen while playing the Tablet version of the game.

Ranked Points

Postby yodaears5114 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm

In a post-ranked game screen, where it shows how many points you gained or lost, even when you lose points, it has a plus next to the amount deducted, indicating you won points instead of losing them.
yodaears5114

Re: Ranked Points

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Thask for your report. Once the unity beta is finished every change (including this one) should be transferred over, as this was also noticed on the unity Steamclient.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ranked Elo Status

Postby DinnerBox » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:04 am

Something minor. After a ranked game when you lose and lose elo it will say ‘+10’ (an example) when you lose 10 elo, as opposed to saying ‘-10’
DinnerBox

Postby Jerme » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Merged duplicate thread.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Sahvanturrah » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:23 am

It s alway the case in mobile version (post ranked said + when loose, bur real count in elo like a - , it s graphic but a little disapointing)
(Sorry for my broken english, i m french)
Sahvanturrah

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:07 am

Please refer to my first reply to this thread: Its a known issue that was already adressed and will hit mobile in the next update.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Mobile Bug Reports