Zero Escape: VLDR: As We Fall -GAME OVER(Neutral)

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: VLDR: As We Fall

Postby Jalandh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Right, I forgot you were bleeding the red mist earlier.
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Shou pushes everyone else together alarmingly easily, but they’re together now. The ritual, same as always, the crimson fog overtakes you and you head into the booths.

Do not post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:23 pm

As the fog overtakes all of you, you find yourselves back in the main room. It felt less suffocating this time.

A map can be seen lying on the floor. Shou picks it up, and displays it to everyone.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Arckas » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:28 pm

So let's never talk about that ring puzzle ever again.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby renetear » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:35 pm

I agree.
“Don't be scared, it's just a friendly game, right?"
renetear

Postby Metrion » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:38 pm

I am shocked we are all still here.
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Jalandh » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Shou, will you show me what we talked about?

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Arckas » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Sure thing, follow me.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 pm

The group disperses, traumatized by the ring puzzle.

Do not post roaming is upon us.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:22 am

Shou and Skye enter the main room, to find Lucius dawdling about, writing thesises in the dust on the floor.

He notices Shou is covered in blood, wields a scythe, and has bandages around her neck and leg.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby renetear » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 am

I'm kind of surprised you're alive. Unfortunately, this is all of us, everyone else wasn't able to be saved.
renetear

Postby Arckas » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:27 am

/examine elevator
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:33 am

Shou checks the elevator out. The previously unmarked button has a blood red smile on it. It looks demented, and identical to the one from the TV’s.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Arckas » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:37 am

I see.

It's time. The elevator has opened, and your life awaits. Once you leave you'll have no memories of this place or of what happened here. You will return to your life. The effects of today will however, shape the future to come- a future still uncertain.

I am Shiki, maiden of the red fog and manifestation of mankind will. I grant mankind what they yearn for.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Arckas » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:45 am

My memories were... false. I've come to terms with that. Nian Shou... is someone else completely. I was born of her, for the purpose of today.

I am the true self- the vision of humanity. Humanity wants to die and be dragged to nothingness- I serve to lead them there. The tragedy of the commons is all to much to bare for the masses.

You are... different Skye.
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby renetear » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 am

I must admit, you've lost me, Shou. When you said you caused all of this you meant it a bit differently, I presume?
renetear

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:51 am

The crimson fog begins to overtake the room, ushering you all inside. Lucius is inside before anyone realizes, his lips succulent. Skye’s protective aura radiates throughout the elevator, and the fear Shou has stricken into the hearts of both. They stay away from her. The elevator doors close.

The elevator begins to go ik after Shou presses the button. Free, at last. You don’t know when you died, but you’ll be brought back to life. You don’t remember dealing with the Devil, but life’s life. You didn’t read the contract anyways. It seems you have forgotten what type of existence the Devil is when the lights in the elevator go out, the music stops, and a smile painted in blood in smeared across the doors. It drips down the walls.

“We hope you’ve enjoyed your stay,” it rasps, before giving an evil smile, and the elevator plummets down faster than you could imagine. You eventually hit some sort of bottom, and the impact jolts you into being unconscious.

Do not post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:32 am

The doors squeak open as you awake, a sickening scent greets your noses. You all clamor out of the elevator, and find yourself in a room with a black and white checkered tile floor, and a single white light illuminating it.A mirror takes up all the walls. You look behind you. The elevator is gone.

You cautiously enter the room, waiting to get jumped by something. But you wait. Wait. It’s a powerful word. What could it mean? Wait, as in stay? Or wait, as in bide? The group waits, nonetheless. Time passes. Nobody knows how much time has passed. Days? Months? Years? Probably not, you’re not even feeling fatigued. You decide your efforts fruitless, you break your back to back formation, and instead look at the mirrors.

The mirrors show reflections of...you. You as children at least. Lucius is a small boy with chubby little cheeks and slick hairstyle. Even as a child, his jutting chin and piercing eyes were a prominent feature. Dressed in a mini lab coat, he looks ready to work in a lab.

Skye looks like a pre-teen. She seems to have all hope drained from her eyes, as if she’s seen battlefields of death. Dressed in typical nurse scrubs, the dead vibe she gives off contrasts her general appearance. However, despite this appearance, one can feel her hopefulness and selflessness radiating from her. To give so much up for others.

Shou is a petite blind girl. She has a wide smile, and wears a cape on her back. Her hair is matted, and her clothes are covered in mud. She had been told not to play in the mud, but what boundaries did such a free spirit know? She would be the very best, bound by no rules.

Laughter reverberates off the mirrors, and you all turn around. You see the fog, making the same twisted smile as ever, watching.

“How pitifully reminiscent” the fog taunts, it’s evil smile contorting into a shit eating grin, while somehow still chilling you to the soul. Shou grips her scythe tightly in anger, but cannot hold back. She swings at the fog, only for it to go through the fog, and to dissipate into fog.

“When will you learn? You cannot harm me; I am you,” the fog taunts. Lucius snorts at this remark, clearly casting doubt onto it’s statement. Shou and Skye nod their heads in agreement.

“I’ve told you before, I’m the fear in the back of your mind, gnawing at you relentlessly. The doubt that cannot be contained. I am the corruptant, I am you,” the fog responds to his retort.

“Tell me, Dr. Royale,” the fog mocks, “Would a true scientist be distracted by such petty things in life? No true scientist pursues love, going out of their way to be frivolous. The sacrifice everything in the name of research, discarding that. They don’t pursue the victims of their experiments, no. You fear me, and I am you. And Shou, the innocent girl slapped in the face by the rules. She could not be the best, she became fearful. She no longer cared, the smiles turned to frowns and her carefreeness became oppressive fear. I became her, and she welcomed me. Skye, the selfless nurse turned selfish to quench her doubts. The money she had to earn was not enough, and she fought me, and I won.”

Everyone stays silent, unable to contest.

“I am fear. I am you. I am all. I am... eternity.” The fog flashes one last grin, before dissipating, and the lights go off, caressing your eyes closed. You feel your body dissipating. And before long, all sensation is gone.

Do not post.(this would be over but I lost half the flavor screen iPhoneX)

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 am

Lucius wakes up on a cold operating table, lights blinding him. A teary red-headed women in a black outfit comes over, and hugs him. She thanks him for coming back, and Lucius smiles. He can feel it. He’s alive, but is he the same person? Time has changed, has he accepted reality?

Shou wakes up in a field in the middle of nowhere. Their wrists are bloodied, and they sigh. She can feel it. She won’t waste this chance. But is it her chance? She gets up, and dusts herself off.

Skye’s eyes shoot open in an alleyway. A polearm lies next to her, on the ground. She picks it up, and walks away. It feels heavier than before, or is it just not hers?

All the survivors had their own stories, lives, and outcomes. But do not forget.

I am them.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:40 am

Game Over

Survivors

Shou(Reaper => Death)
Skye(Cleric => Protector)
Lucius(Temptress)

Winners
Shou(Reaper => Death)
Skye(Cleric => Protector)
Lucius(Temptress)
Johann(Instigator)

Damned
Aurelia(Night Hunter)
Booker(Gambler)
Teno(Shapeshifter)
Clayton(Doppelganger =>Magician)
Jack(Magician)
Travis(Trickster)
Juri(Prisoner)
Vorthar(Tamer)

Roles:

Spoiler:
The Reaper
Code: Select all
A:
STR: +2     |     DEX: +1      |    CON: +2
-------------------------------------------
PER: -1     |     WIL: +0     |    ACC: -2

Fear the Reaper - All rolls in your vicinity will have a -1 penalty. Those targetting you will have a -2. You are immune to this.

Reap What I Sow - Upon your first death, you will avoid dying and heal all wounds. This does not apply to utterly bodily destruction, like an explosion.(HIDDEN: You will also immediately oscillate to the upgraded role once combat would be over.)

Wincon: Kill 3 other players, or participate a respectable amount in their death.

Night Hunter
STR: +2     |     DEX: +2     |    CON: -1
PER: -2    |     WIL: +0    |    ACC: +2

Vigilance - You may select a target at the beginning of every roaming phase. You may check to see how close you are to them, and will receive combat bonuses against this target(+2 to all stats).

One of Shadow - You can enter rooms unseen. However, you cannot do anything without revealing yourself first, simply watch.

WINCON: Ensure no killers escape(excluding yourself), or escape.

Doppelganger

STR: +3     |     DEX: +1      |    CON: -3
PER: +0     |     WIL: +4      |    ACC: -1

Memorium - You will take your first victim's role.

Prepared - You begin the game with a butterfly knife.

Wincon: Complete your victim's objective.

Magician
"Master the hand, and you master the world.

STR: -1    |     DEX: +3     |    CON:-2
PER: +3     |     WIL:+0     |    ACC: +0

Conman- You can make duplicates of items you touch(this can be of anything). They can be taken anywhere as long as you wish. Should you not want it anymore, it will return to the original, damaging and potentially destroying it(must be done by touch) You may only do this to two items at once.

Sleight of Hand - All items you own will be hidden.

WINCON - Escape, or ensure only killers escape.

Cleric
STR: +1     |     DEX: -2    |    CON: +3
PER: -2   |     WIL: +2    |    ACC: +1

The Light Will Guide You - Each phase, you may place a protection rune on a player. This will cause the first attack against them to do nothing, and knock the attacker back if they are melee. If they're ranged, the projectile will be sent a random direction.

Healer - You carry around a first aid kit.

Wincon: Ensure every (minimum of 1) player who allies when you ally survives, or escape.

Instigator
STR: -1     |     DEX: +2    |    CON: +2
PER: +0   |     WIL: -1    |    ACC: -1
ADEPT: Sneaking

Bloodshed - You can swap one vote per phase.

Rearrange - Once per game, you will choose the AB game pairings.

Wincon: Ensure 6 betrays happen, or escape.

Gambler
STR: -1     |     DEX: +2    |    CON: +1
PER: +1   |     WIL: -2    |    ACC: +1

Twisted Fate - You can feel the future, and know how good it is to an extent(awful, bad, meh, good, great). You can change this once per roaming phase.

Fortune Favors the Lucky - You have a 10% chance to replace your normal roll with a nat 20.

Wincon: Escape.

Temptress
STR: -2     |     DEX: +2    |    CON: -2
PER: +2   |     WIL: +1    |    ACC: +1

A Night To Remember - Should you kiss someone on the lips, you will be able to control them. You can do this once per player. They will be forced to target someone else other than themselves.

All in the Hips - Non-violent actions have a lesser chance to be detected by others around you.

Prisoner
STR: +2    |     DEX: -3    |    CON: +2
PER: +2   |     WIL: -2    |    ACC: +0
ADEPT: Using chains
INEPT: Dodging

Ethereal Bonds - You begin with two chains shackled to your wrists and dangling behind you. You may also give one up to restrain someone with nigh impossibility of escape. This can be undone by you and you alone. This disappears when you die.

Shackled - You cannot be restrained.

WINCON: Escape

Tamer
STR: +2     |     DEX: +0    |    CON: +1
PER: +1   |     WIL: -1    |    ACC: -1

Good Boy! - You can freely communicate with animals, and have them do things for you. Animals also seem to like you.

Taxonomist - You begin the game with a single skinning knife.

Shapeshifter
STR: ???     |     DEX: ???    |    CON: ???
PER: ???   |     WIL: ???    |    ACC: ???

Indeterminate - You can change your looks, or parts of your body into other things. You will inherit any relevant qualities and be informed

Made in My Image - You have 4 stat points to allocate. You can max a single ability to two, and to go over 3 you must repay it with -'s.

Trickster
STR: +1     |     DEX: +2    |    CON: -1
PER: -2   |     WIL: -1    |    ACC: +3

It's Magic! - You can make illusions that appear realistic. They will not be known as fake until they are physically hit by something, dispel them, or fall unconscious. Too many illusions at once will put great stress on your body.

Heart of the Cards - You begin the game with 5 razor sharp playing cards.

Angelic Ascensions
Spoiler:
Azrael
STR: +3    |     DEX: +1|    CON: +2
PER: +1 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: -3

God's Embrace - Your wounds will heal faster than the average person's.

Divine Fervor - Grave injuries have a less of a penalty on you.

The Exalted
STR: +3   |     DEX: -3|    CON: +5
PER: -3 |     WIL: -2   |    ACC: +3

Blinding Light - Once, you may release a blinding light. This will refresh upon kill.

Divine Standard - You are stronger in group(2+ people).

Apprentice
STR: +2   |     DEX: +1|    CON: -2
PER: +1 |     WIL: +2   |    ACC: -2

I am Yours - You may select a player. You will gain a chat with them, and you both will get an additional lover's wincon.

Mimic - You will mimic your lover's secondary ability.

WINCON: Escape with your lover, or avenge your lover's killer.

Smith
STR: -4   |     DEX: +5|    CON: -4
PER: +5 |     WIL: +1  |    ACC: +0

Vault of Thieves - If you have time with an item, you will add it to your memory. If you want to ever make that again, you may do so. You will have to focus while doing this, and any interruptions will make you pause(ie like combat etc, or a too hard tap). You may always summon it from your memory into the real world, but you will have to make a new memory of the item.

Safekeeping - You do not have an inventory to be found, even when unconscious

Protector
STR: +2   |     DEX: -2|    CON: +4
PER: +0 |     WIL: +3  |    ACC: -2

I am Your Shield - You have a giant shield, which you can carry around with relative ease.

True Heroism - You may link yourself to someone, and in doing so all damage they would receive is directed to you.

Cherub
STR: +1   |     DEX: +1|    CON: +3
PER: +2 |     WIL: -2  |    ACC: -2

Double Trouble - You may change two votes in a voting phase.
Innocence - You do not appear guilty to anyone.

Prophet
STR: -1   |     DEX: +3|    CON: +3
PER: +1 |     WIL: -2  |    ACC: -1

Epitaph - You are able to precisely see the future of what is happening, such as attacks, people grabbing things, or entering/leaving.

Gift of God - Once, you may change the above. You can do this once per phase cycle..

Cupid
STR: -2   |     DEX: +3 |    CON: +1
PER: +1 |     WIL: +0  |    ACC: +2

Refreshed - Anyone you have previously mindhacked may be mindhacked again.

Old Horse - Your abilities are still the same.

Freed
STR: +3   |     DEX: +1|    CON: +3
PER:-3 |     WIL: +0  |    ACC: -2
ADEPT: Using Chains

My Past Behind Me - You no longer bear your chains, but instead bare two spiked chains.

Redemption - You cannot be harmed by the Forbidden Fruit.

Rider
STR: +3   |     DEX: +3 |    CON: -2
PER: -1 |     WIL: +1  |    ACC: -2

A Horse for a King - If you touch an animal for long enough, it will become a ridable mount for you.

Whisperer - You may still talk with animals.

Anomaly
STR: ???   |     DEX: ???|    CON: ???
PER: ??? |     WIL: ???  |    ACC: ???

Gifted - You may select something to become adept at.

Old Horse - You have any relevant old abilities.

Pix
STR: +1   |     DEX: +3|    CON: +0
PER: -3 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: +3

Master of Trickery - You can trick all the senses of people you see.

Oopsie - You can change the texture of the floors you touch. You can have two changed at once.

Demonic Ascensions
Spoiler:
Death
STR: +2   |     DEX: +0|    CON: +1
PER: -1 |     WIL: +1   |    ACC: -1

Time Will Waste You - All rolls in your vicinity will have a -2 modifier. Those targeting you will be inepted.

Harvest - You have a scythe. It cannot be hidden once you use it.

Lurker
STR: +4   |     DEX: +3|    CON: -3
PER: +3 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: -2

Vengeance - Killing actions become adept against murderers.

The Walls are Cracking at the Seams - You may merge into walls/surfaces. You can stay in for about one hour. You may swap surfaces, and cannot enter again once you have exited for the same time you were under.

Lost
STR: +4   |     DEX: +4|    CON: +4
PER: -3|     WIL: +3  |    ACC: -4
ADEPT: Unarmed Combat
INEPT: Armed Combat

Consume and Adapt - Upon kill, you may eat the heart to gain their ability. It will be one shot, and you can only store one at a time. Additionally, if you eat part of their body, that part of your body will be healed to the integrity of that part.

Feral - Your teeth and nails are sharper, and can be used as weapons.

Wincon: Ensure nobody escapes, excluding yourself.

Greed
STR: +1  |     DEX: +3|    CON: -3
PER: +3 |     WIL: -2   |    ACC: +2

Tithe - You may assign three items to specific players. Should anyone other than them take it, it will burn their hands..

Pot of Greed - You gain two new inventory slots that cannot be seen.

Cultist
STR: +3   |     DEX: -3|    CON: +4
PER: -2 |     WIL: +2   |    ACC: -2

Blood Price - Your marked targets remain immune to damage for one attack, however attackers now get a shallow, but bad cut that will bleed quickly. They will also be knocked back.

Sacrifice - Should you use blood with the Forbidden Fruit, there will be no negative side effects, It must be blood from someone other than the person you try to heal, and it needs to be 1 cup of blood.

Corrupt
STR: -2   |     DEX: +2|    CON: +2
PER: -1 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: +2

Evil Incarnate - As long as you are alive, players will have extra incentive to vote betray in the form of gaining 1 more point than usual.

Jinx - While you are alive, you make a 30% chance for random votes to be swapped to betray.

The Lucky
STR: +2   |     DEX: +2|    CON: +2
PER: -1 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: -2

Deals with the Devil - Your normal rolls have a 25% chance to be replaced with a nat 20, however natural crit fails backfire horribly.

Improbable is not Impossible - Should a roll be ridiculously hard(ie triple backflip into necksnap), it will be condensed into one roll unaffected by stats or the aforementioned ability.

Succubus
STR: -3   |     DEX: +4|    CON: -2
PER: +2 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: +2

Kiss of Death - Should you kiss someone you have already kissed, they will be poisoned with a lethal poison. It is slow acting, however, but the effects on the body get worse as it progresses.

Old Horse - You possess your old abilities.

Damned
STR: +4   |     DEX: -5|    CON: +4
PER: -1 |     WIL: +3   |    ACC: -3
ADEPT: Using Chains
INEPT: Dodging

On All Fours - You have chains on your ankles now as well.

Old Horse - Any old abilities are still relevant.

Shaman
STR: +2   |     DEX: +2|    CON: +2
PER: -1 |     WIL: -1   |    ACC: -2

Spiritual Channel - You may enter three different "modes". One increases your STR to max, another your Dex to max, another your CON to max. However, it will result in the opposing stat(one below it) to be the minimum. This can be done once per roaming phase, but will refresh on kill.

Hunter of Old - You can track people extremely easily, and are good at hiding in small spaces.

Atrophism
STR: ???   |     DEX: ???|    CON: ???
PER: ??? |     WIL: ???   |    ACC: ???

Amorphous - You may enter others through open wounds. You can do this for 30 minutes max.

Parasite - You will attain all their abilities and stats upon exiting. This will last for 12 hours.

Puppet Master
STR: -2   |     DEX: +3|    CON: +2
PER: +0 |     WIL: -3   |    ACC: +3

Master of Puppets - You may control the bodies of the dead however you see fit. Until their body is entirely destroyed, you can puppet it. Controlling too much at once strains you.

Marionette - You have a marionette puppet. Should you manage to get your blood into an open wound of someone, you will be able to control them depending on how much blood got in(WIL roll). You cannot use this to make them auto-suicide in any way or form.

Mechanics:
There were two mechanics that game, both of which personally went underused, but what can you do. The first is the Forbidden Fruit, the only healing available. Uber medbays are nice, but stupid, but temporary normal solutions always struck me as “fuck me i guess I’m useless now.” This was meant to be an alternative. Although only used once, I think it was pretty cool.

The other mechanic I can hear Metrion flaming me for in the distance is role swapping. Basically, everyone started at 50 holiness. Doing certain actions would increase it or decrease it. When getting to 75(A holy light is protecting you you feel) or 25(You feel a must for chaos and violence) your defensive and offensive rolls are increased by 1 respectively. When you reach either 100 or 0, you go to the Hallway of Glass to receive your role change. Sadly, only milte and Arckas ever got it, but that’s life. Thought it was cool. Hell to make, but cool.

Modrant:
I think the game was pretty well. I botched Roscoe’s action in the last fight, and outside of that and the ring puzzle I think game went smoothly. Disappointed in activity slightly, but it’s a busy season and J can’t blame people for prioritizing school and stuff over it. Am disappointed at the mechanics use, but everyone who was eligible usually dies shortly after.

Anyways, had fun hosting it. Next game though everyone is broken as fuck so I don’t need to balance it.

Thank you all for playing!
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:40 am

Quote Wall:

Spoiler:
(context: i based schultz's role of this character)

Skye and Clayton Sexual Tension wrote:Image

Xerxes Discovers Ricardo wrote:Image

Big Brain Metrion wrote:Image

The Ones On my Phone Assorted Randomly wrote:Image
(he was right)
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:50 am

Spoiler: Damn it. I was so close to surviving.
I lost by 1 and that's because Reaper casually showed up.

Vorthar was the Tamer.
• Had instructed mammals to attack anyone that wasn't him and keep an eye out for the keys to let them out.
• However, he had a moment of compassion when trying to forgive Teno for harming an animal and it led to both of their deaths.

It was a Wil test at end and I failed it only by 1. It was the final roll too. I'd managed to get 2x nat 20s against Teno, otherwise would've died sooner.

The idea was to release the animals, instruct them to stay with me (Not harm anyone) and then if anyone came near me, they would all go on a rampage to kill the one against their tamer.

GGs though
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:11 am

Booker was the MVP of the game and the unsung main character.

Spoiler:
  • Correctly analyzed everyone.
  • Did all of the exploring in the facility, found all of the secret passages and puzzles.
  • Tried to keep an idea of who had what, and what was where.
  • Had some wrongs, but made good on his part to correct them.
  • Only attacked one person out of the greater good.
  • Only harmed one other person via tranquilizing them, but took extra care to put them on a bed and hide their inventory somewhere so they wouldn't be looted while asleep, then compensated with information about the facility.
  • Lowkey badass (managed to stealthily swipe a key from a sleeping polar bear in a speedo, tamed a wolf better than the animal tamer).
  • Carried 2/3 puzzles, one of which being the actual diarrhea stain of Satan.
  • Literally saved the game by stopping Clayton and killing him, who he considered his best ally (but ultimately knew of his nature and wasn't shocked by it).
  • He made a point of killing Clayton as a mercy killing to both Clayton and the others, because at that point he felt that if people were going to use a live human for furthering their own selves, then at that point they were losing their humanity and standards, and were no better than Clayton himself
  • Did all of this without any lethal weapons until obtaining the butterfly knife from Clayton's corpse (until then all he had was keys, boomerang, and a tranquilizer rifle).
Schultz128

Postby Jalandh » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 am

Every single fight I got in, I got screw over

Ugh

Was fun tho! Sucks TravisxShou didn't get to happen :(

I helped alot with all three puzzles. That third puzzle, our group finished the hints within a day and a half.

I had alot of fun using my power too, and let Chubbs have a bit of leeway and let him have some fun. (The catgirl wasn't me)

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:31 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Subject: VLDR: As We Fall

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:Suddenly, Aurelia grows a pair of cat ears and a tail, and begins to nuzzle Lucius’s crotch. You’re pretty sure you can her saying OwO bulgey wulgey

I would like to rescind my offer to backup
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to VLDR