Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 am

What if we

could achieve perfection?

Would you take it

or fall like the others?

VLDR: Source Code

Rules:

1. Respect: No bulli.

2. Activity: Please be as active as you can. I should be able to cover most time zones(online from 6:50 am EST to midnight/1 am EST), but let me know if you have a time zone that is incompatible so I can adjust my schedule. If I feel like you are not being active enough, I retain full right to replace you.

3. Actions: I'll let you do almost anything so long as you can think of it. If you happen to burn down a library, and succeed, you can deal with it. Not my problem. Also, would prefer if actions are dmed to me via Discord so I can easily access if I don’t have time to read through PMs. I will not enforce this though, it just makes my life easier.

4. Roles: Yes, you all have them. Don’t discuss it in a 4th wall breaking way. All of your roles have stats that impact the game, the full list of what they do will be spoilered under this rule(will allow some leniency if it’s reasonable). Some of you have adept and inept,meaning you roll twice and take the higher and lower roll of the two respectively. Also, join by posting a zalgo-text join.
Spoiler:
Code: Select all
STR - Physical Actions such as melee combat, tackling someone, or anything that requires physical exertion like pushing something.
DEX - Actions that require swift movement such as running, dodging, sneaking, or stealing
CON - How large the build of a character is and how well they can take any physical damage.
PER - Being aware of the environment around you and being able to see through lies made by other players.
WIL - Resistance to status aliments and determines how long you're afflicted for. For example, this stat determines how easy it is to knock you out and how long you'll be knocked out. It also effects how well you can lie to others and seem genuine.
ACC - How well you can throw things and aim firearms or similar weaponry.

5. Role play: Encouraged, but not mandatory. The bare minimum is sending in a physical description, describing or images work fine.

6.Inventories: 5 items. Role items do not count. You get 1 hidden slot.

7. Puzzles: Puzzles will last an amount of time announced before they start, scaled to how difficult that floor is, or the most difficult puzzle. Those who do not finish on time will be knocked out for a bit. A puzzle must be solved before a room can be entered.

8. Discussion: Do not post in the thread unless told to. If you are not in the room, do not read the thread, or at least pretend to not have.

9. Have fun: do that.

Jukebox:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA&index=27&list=RDlX44CAz-JhU[/youtube]
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR - Source Code

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:41 am

Specimen Profiles

L-1. Metrion- 11
Spoiler: Met:

A tanned woman leaving or having left her twenties. She's wearing an open military style leather jacket. The jacket's leather is dark grey and rough around the edges. It's clearly well worn. Underneath the jacket is a light, simple, red henley top and another black layer of clothing underneath that. Her pants are a light brown or tan colour, and they are form fitting enough, ending in leather boots just below her knees. The pants are kept in place by a nice belt with a deep brass buckle featuring an ornate fish. Going back to the boots, they are of similar leather to the jacket are practical and have a collar. She's wearing a brass chain around her neck. On her head she has has a black cavalier hat, with a plumage of red. Underneath the wide brim is a pair of lively, brown eyes and a face which has creases from laughter. Her brown hair cascades down the side and behind her head due to the kerchief she's waring to keep it managed. Overall she appears charismatic and competent.

Cherche

L-2: XerxesLeFan-10
Spoiler: Image
Name: Lucius Royale

L-3:Chemist1422-10
Spoiler: A young man who has short, curly black hair that covers his eyes. He is thin, with a darker skin tone.
Name: Dew Tage

L-4:TheNiceOne16-10
Spoiler: He is 5'6" with shortish blond hair, blue eyes and pale white skin. He wears black rimmed glasses with dark red heighlights, a maroon polo T-shirt, black pants, and maroon sneakers with black shoe laces. He looks kinds skinny and his hair is messily smothed down. He always seems to have a smile plastered onto his face.
Name: The Nice One

L-5: PokemonKidRyan-10
Spoiler: Age: 18
Appearance: A small bit of blonde hair is visible under his top Hat, Monocle over his right eye but his left eye is as deep a blue as the ocean, his clothes are also well kept. A body hugging suit with a jacket and shirt. He has a scar on his right cheek in the shape of a star.
Name: Sir Alfie Asquith

L-6: nellyfox-4
Spoiler: Name: Aurelia Vantablack-6
An average sized female standing at about 5’4, Aurelia has a slim figure. Her layered light brown hair runs just past her shoulders, and the top of her head is adorned with a black headband, patterned with white stars. Her eyes are a dark grey in color, yet they shine brilliantly and her constant smile is slight and warm. She wears a white shirt with diamond-like black buttons and black collar. Her skirt is also black with a faint flowery pattern, but is lighter. She wears black and white gloves, black and white stockings, and black slip-on shoes. When standing idly, her back is straight and her hands, crossed at the wrists, remain folded in front of her..

L-7: LordOfFail-11
Name: Dimitrov Stanislavovich Gulagovski

L-8: Nopingout-11
Spoiler: Desc: Cecilia is a fair, ginger haired woman. She keeps her hair down. She wears a sleeveless white top with black pants with boots. On her right index is a plain signet ring.
Name: Cecilia Sparks

L-9: Schultz128-5
Spoiler: Wesley is a skinny man, appearing to be near his 60s judging by the wrinkles on his skin and the gray of his hair. He isn't short, nor tall, either. And one could tell by his clothing that he's not rich, nor poor, either. He has on a green jacket over a brown and gold flannel shirt, both faded and loosely buttoned up. At the end of either sleeve are two brown gloves, hiding a pair of hands worn with callouses. His pants appear to be slacks from another era, having scratches up and down the seams, barely held up by a cracking leather belt. A small Walkman is clipped onto the side of his belt, with the compartment to the tape holder taped down shut with duct tape. The word 'Walking Tunes' is scratched across the tape. His shoes are muddy boots, with the shoelaces of one being a different color than the other. Atop his head sits a dingy brown cap, similar to what a newsboy would wear. Gray hair flows down from under his hat and stops about halfway down his head, just short of the tip of his nose and earlobes. Curiously, however, is a musty gray cloth wrapped around his head as a blindfold, covering his eyes. Most curiously, however, is the flash of white that occurs whenever he opens his mouth to speak. When not speaking, his mouth is either at rest......or in an odd, dastardly grin. Nothing in-between

L-10: Arckas-10
(Since you asked:
A young girl in an oversize laboratory coat and open frame glasses. Underneath the lab coat is an off-the-shoulder one piece dress held by a belt across her chest. Her long hair is a brown with Burgundy highlight and with a twin tailed style. )
Name: Namine Stretz

L-11: renetear-10
Spoiler: A short girl who couldn't be over the age of 13 but is probably very quick to tell you she's 18, she has brown hair with part of it tied into a pony tail to the side with a red hair tie. She wears a light yellow shirt with a green cravat and a green apron over it, a brown skirt and a large red vest tied closed with a large belt with 2 pockets, one filled with pens and pencils, the other with her notebooks. She also has some rather large looking brown boots.
Name: Recette Lemongrass

L-12: Arcthurus-4
Name:Luck

Maps
Spoiler: 3rd FloorImage
2nd Floor
1st Floor

Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:23 pm

/join

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:25 pm

/join
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Code: Select all
[b][i][u][quote][code][size=200][center][color=#FF8080][b]/join[/b][/color][/center][/size][/code][/quote][/u][/i][/b]
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:28 pm

{͞b̺̜́}͇͖̝͝/̨̥̩͍̪̟̯j͉̳͟o̖̬͖̭͉͍͈in̛̜͚̟̪{̸/̘̕b͎̘͖̲}͕̬̤̬ͅ
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:33 pm

/̐̔̆̑͌̂̄̓̋͡͏̨̙̹̞̗̞͢j̲͎͈̟͈̰̙͓̳̦̗͆̑ͭͧͫͦͫ̓̈̄̄̾̾ͤ͆͝͡oͥͧ̅̍̐̇̄҉̱̹̟͔̬̥̝̙̥̘͔͇͓̖̥̻͕̻͢ͅi̷̴͈̬̯̤̙͚̣̤͂ͫ̇̈̽ͪ͌ͤ͆̓̐̎͛̉ͯ͊̄ͅu̸̧̢̜̣̺̪̳̖̟̺͚͎̠̙̯̳̲ͪ̐ͫͫ̈͗͋̾ͧ̎̉͌̊ͪ̓͌̓ͅ
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby spretznaz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:35 pm

/join

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz
[Forum Mafia VIII] Winner

Postby spretznaz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:40 pm

/jOiN

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby renetear » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 pm

/join
“Don't be scared, it's just a friendly game, right?"
renetear

Postby Arckas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:21 pm

/join
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 pm

^̹ͤͨ̐ͮ́ͦ̆ͯ̑͡^̶̙̫̪̠̥͈̤̐ͭ̅̇̈̃̀̀͢/̊ͫ͌ͣ̎̌̕҉̖͚͍̩̝̣ͅj̵͖̲͂̋̄̉͛̿̊͊͟͡o̧͍̠ͧ́͆̾̎̀̂i̸̧̢̳͕̫̣̎̾͛̓͌ͬṇ̛͍͚̗̃͘͢(ͬͧ͝͏̳̘̯͉̗͎͉(̸̧̤̮̭͎͋̔͂̓́
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 pm

/join

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby spretznaz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 pm

/join

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby Schultz128 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 pm

/in
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Postby renetear » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 pm

/join again y/n idk
renetear

Postby Schultz128 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 pm

/̸̠J̼͓͙̮̘̜̞O̜̘͍̞̫I̛͎̟̬̼N͎̣̗ͅ
Schultz128

Postby Arckas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

^̹ͤͨ̐ͮ́ͦ̆ͯ̑͡^̶̙̫̪̠̥͈̤̐ͭ̅̇̈̃̀̀͢/̊ͫ͌ͣ̎̌̕҉̖͚͍̩̝̣ͅj̵͖̲͂̋̄̉͛̿̊͊͟͡o̧͍̠ͧ́͆̾̎̀̂i̸̧̢̳͕̫̣̎̾͛̓͌ͬṇ̛͍͚̗̃͘͢(ͬͧ͝͏̳̘̯͉̗͎͉(̸̧̤̮̭͎͋̔͂̓́[
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby TheGreatFurudoErika » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

...So a game is starting?

/̨̥̩͍̪̟̯j͉̳͟o̖̬͖̭͉͍͈in̛̜͚̟̪
Last edited by TheGreatFurudoErika on Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatFurudoErika

Postby renetear » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

/̸̧͍̯͉̩̣͙̱̯̹̯̬̠͂ͨ͛ͥͩ̏̊̓͆̐̐̈ͭͭͫ͋͊͘͟͝j̸̋̿͗̑ͤ͆ͩ͐̍̆̅̄̐̉҉͢͏̥̻͓̳͔̳̗̠͖̗͖̭̻͈͕ͅo̧̦̠͇̯̣̳̞͕̲̰͎̟͖̝̐͆̀͐ͯͭ̀̔ͩͮ̉͒̚͟ͅí̵̧̼̫̺̗̪̙͎̖͕̼̞ͥ͊̆ͦͮ̿͒̓͛̂̅͗̓̉ͪͨ̈́̚n̢̼̲̲͕̝͕̫͙͇͒̇͆̇ͬ̂̾̓͋̏͊͘͡
renetear

Postby spretznaz » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm

/̸̝j̭̬̞̩̰̠͉o͘i̵̜͙̮n̪͎͙̭͉

Click pic, join Cabal.

spretznaz

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm

/͕̩̝͈̳͕̻j̷̣͖̻̠͔̼o̩͎i̼n̟̣̟̣̣͠

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:30 pm

Rolecards going out. Send me character descs. once you get them. I won't update tonight(maybe, depending on speed) but game will probably start tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:52 pm

All roles have been sent. Send me character descriptions as soon as you can.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Your eyes shoot open, and you begin gasping for air. You rapidly breathe in and out, getting every little bit you can. As your body adjusts to your new breathing pattern, you look up. A pasty orange sky floats overhead, void of clouds. This prompts the question-where are you?

The first thing you feel is a cold, seemingly stone floor. Everything in your body is aching with pain, but you push through and look ahead. There seem to be two ramparts ahead of you, located at the corners. You can only presume for their to be two more behind you, with the same patterned wall that alternates up and down in between them. This certainly doesn’t look like your home, or anywhere near it.

You stand up with a groan, your muscles screaming to stop. You catch your breath, then head over to the wall. You look over the edge, and see clouds far down. A cold sweat runs down your back, before you close your eyes and lean back on the rampart. Why me?, you think to yourself, beginning to think of reasons why you are here. Those thoughts abruptly stop when you open your eyes: 11 people, all on the walls.

You may now post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Next

Return to VLDR