Zero Escape: VLDR - The Final Welcome - Game 0ver

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR - The Final Welcome - Game 0ver

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Nopingout wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also I never told Arckas my wincon because I couldn’t think of a non-fourth wall breaking way to say it

you couldve just said some edgy shit like

all who are wounded must die or something lik that

Yeah but like

What???
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Nopingout wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also I never told Arckas my wincon because I couldn’t think of a non-fourth wall breaking way to say it

you couldve just said some edgy shit like

all who are wounded must die or something lik that

Yeah but like

What???

Also that would've been really out-of-character
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Swordsworth » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:29 pm

The answer was in front of you the whole time.
Spoiler: Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me

S E N A T O R M E M E C H I N O
Swordsworth
Patron
Patron

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Swordsworth wrote:Image

The answer was in front of you the whole time.

i cant see it
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LordofFail » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:18 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:If you weren’t trying to kill me why did you charge me with a hammer

And then do the same with a crowbar after I stole your hammer

I was never trying to kill you with the hammer.

Or with the crowbar.

I just wanted the hammer back because Silvio had a special attachment to Jack (Silvio named the hammer Jack)
"The Hardest Game to Win is a Won Game"

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Nellyfox wrote:
LordofFail wrote:I was expecting nelly to kill me in retaliation but she didnt.

This actually kind of makes me mad, because Theta was the least threatening person this entire game (besides, Mark? I guess?). Go back and read and you will see just that. :/

Yes but you were the power couple.

And if you weren't going to kill me, I was expecting someone else to kill me before roaming began.

and then someone else (probably erika) would kill the person who killed me in retaliation and then all hell would break lose.

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm

What does that have to do with me lol

power couple means jack because Theta tried to restrain Franca the entire time -- she just didn't step up enough, which she lamented upon later
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:52 pm

honestly

franca and theta ran 90% of the conversation

we never had a proper investigation for otto's death because franca didn't care enough to and constantly diverted the conversation elsewhere

you two had all the BDE so my thought process was that if i break up the couple by killing one of them, a bloodbath would likely ensue

i had already achieved my wincon and was acting purely with the intent to cause as much chaos as possible at that point

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:00 pm

theta was quiet most of the time

so was franca

i'm not sure you really understood either of our characters at all

especially if you thought that would happen, because theta never harmed anyone. at all
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby LordofFail » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 pm

theta and franca were anything but quiet

franca was yelling literally all the time lol

also how could i possibly hope to understand your characters if whenever we met during roaming you would leave within 5 minutes of me walking in the room?

~~ Emanuel Lasker ~~

Mystery Link
LordofFail
[Forum Mafia I] Winner
[Forum Mafia I] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 pm

if theta was the opposite of quiet there was a lot to dissect
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:27 pm

theta never did anything

there's no controlling a conversation when no one listens to her

remember when she tried making groups and charlotte said No

i could write an entire essay on how misunderstood theta was but it's so tiring to keep having to say that she did nothing and meant no harm because no one believes me
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arckas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Nellyfox wrote:i'm not sure you really understood either of our characters at all

I'll be honest, I really didn't.

At the start of the game you two turned to be stage performers thinking you were on set.

After that you were BDSM lovers who still believed that this game was a joke and a reality show, yet still considered this serious enough to condemn anything against you. Whenever the spotlight was on you, you pulled the "This isn't real at all, this is just a reality show card!" but when it was someone else it became serious.

As Franca started to die, France (to the best of my knowledge with what she was doing) wanted to kill LoF, which contradicts her idea that this isn't real. When you got saddened by Franca dying, that also contradicted that you originally thought this was a show. When you weren't doing anything, that made me think that you weren't taking this seriously- which contradicts the latter point.

Then I think you started to act maidenly and innocent after Franca died, such as becoming depressed when Franca died and opposed to murder, which just kinda turned bad because it contradicts your character almost entirely and without explanation.
  • You did push the button to kill 6 people without hesitation or explanation. If you need an example of how you controlled a conversation really with admirable skill, there is the first.
  • You got chocked out by your partner with sexual glee. This is the reason Charlotte called you both fuck buddies which you seemed to accept.
  • You claimed it was other people fault for the mess you put them in referring to betraying them, never once confessing you did wrong.
  • You didn't want to cooperate with Charlotte after he pushed Xer's button for a reason I couldn't explain other then to be a dick in character.

Your character flipped flopped a lot that I was I'm having sensory overload to digest exactly where and what was going on. There is a lot to digest here, so much so that I'm not sure where to begin.

And all of this, we couldn't get an word in because if somebody said anything to you or Theta, you or Theta would have each others back. If anyone did something wrong, nobody could save them or avenge- Tarot being a good demonstration. You and Schutlz, from the get-go, had this alliance and could not be stopped.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Arckas » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:39 pm

Nellyfox wrote:theta never did anything

there's no controlling a conversation when no one listens to her

remember when she tried making groups and charlotte said No

i could write an entire essay on how misunderstood theta was but it's so tiring to keep having to say that she did nothing and meant no harm because no one believes me

I didn't say no, I went ahead and did it because there was no arguing you down.

In contradiction to that, remember when Charlotte wanted to make groups of people with 6 BP and 1 BP respectively? Which player with 6 BP pushed Xer's 1 BP collar immediately afterwards.

Nelly pls. You've got to be kidding me. If I misunderstood your character, I'm sorry- but I don't think the blame is all our fault. It's cool, characters do this- so could you explain to us your character?
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:59 pm

Me and Tarot had an alliance before I learned he might have killed Mark

Even then, you noticed I stole LoF’s hammer when he was threatening Tarot

Also everything from LoF that I don’t get I assume is a pun from now on

Also also I didn’t realize River Styx was my name when I got my role card so I tried to make a different one
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Arckas wrote:
Nellyfox wrote:i'm not sure you really understood either of our characters at all

At the start of the game you two turned to be stage performers thinking you were on set.

After that you were BDSM lovers who still believed that this game was a joke and a reality show, yet still considered this serious enough to condemn anything against you. Whenever the spotlight was on you, you pulled the "This isn't real at all, this is just a reality show card!" but when it was someone else it became serious.

As Franca started to die, France (to the best of my knowledge with what she was doing) wanted to kill LoF, which contradicts her idea that this isn't real. When you got saddened by Franca dying, that also contradicted that you originally thought this was a show. When you weren't doing anything, that made me think that you weren't taking this seriously- which contradicts the latter point.

Then I think you started to act maidenly and innocent after Franca died, such as becoming depressed when Franca died and opposed to murder, which just kinda turned bad because it contradicts your character almost entirely and without explanation.
  • You did push the button to kill 6 people without hesitation or explanation. If you need an example of how you controlled a conversation really with admirable skill, there is the first.
  • You got chocked out by your partner with sexual glee. This is the reason Charlotte called you both fuck buddies which you seemed to accept.
  • You claimed it was other people fault for the mess you put them in referring to betraying them, never once confessing you did wrong.
  • You didn't want to cooperate with Charlotte after he pushed Xer's button for a reason I couldn't explain other then to be a dick in character.

Your character flipped flopped a lot that I was I'm having sensory overload to digest exactly where and what was going on. There is a lot to digest here, so much so that I'm not sure where to begin.

And all of this, we couldn't get an word in because if somebody said anything to you or Theta, you or Theta would have each others back. If anyone did something wrong, nobody could save them or avenge- Tarot being a good demonstration. You and Schutlz, from the get-go, had this alliance and could not be stopped.

It’s fucking VLDR not high school enlgish

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Arckas wrote:

I love you Arckas but...what?

When did Theta even hint this was a reality show? I think...that was your initial mistake, and why nothing made sense. Theta knew this was a real happening, but following advice from her aunt (which only Caroline heard -- the tl;dr is "do not be afraid, because you can turn any situation in your favor if you have control") she pushed the button, betrayed in the first round, and acted super upbeat.

Franca/Theta wasn't intentional, it just kinda happened. I misunderstood the STR/DEX boosts attribute not knowing they were temporary so Theta asked Franca to choke her in the AB Booth, and since I learned then the boosts were temporary I turned it into something that amped her up. This is why Franca choked Theta again in the next phase; because she was clearly upset, and then got her energy back after Franca released her.

I cannot answer whether or not Franca believed this was real, I think Schultz was just causing chaos as he does. You will notice Theta trying to stop her, however, though she didn't do a good enough job, and Theta reflected on this later in the game (which, again, I think only Caroline was present for...she basically said she wanted to step up and keep the group in order so this doesn't keep happening).

Theta was always opposed to murder and again I'm getting extremely upset at having to say this to literally everyone who mentions Theta's name. Go back in the thread and you will see Theta never raised a weapon towards someone, she never threatened anyone, she never tried to harm anyone. She yelled at Silvio, yes, but that's because all of Silvio's reasoning behind killing Franca was garbage. I feel like this is further proven when you see whenever something happens to Theta her first reaction is wondering if Slippy is okay.

• Like Theta said multiple times in the thread, the button press was obviously fake. Did you really think you'd die? If anything, the only thing Theta didn't think was real was that people could actually die in this game, so she did have a personality shift after finding out Mark died. Because she learned oh God people can Die in this game.
  • See above.
  • All Theta did was push a button. She didn't agitate anyone or start a fight. All the bickering that came from the first AB Game she had no control over. You guys chose to attack each other.
  • Well yeah, Theta gave her orders and Charlotte also demonstrated she didn't care about Theta at all. No one did. Before you say her orders was controlling the conversation, it wasn't when you consider that everyone called Theta a bully for no reason minus select people so she only wanted to work with those select people. You can't say that's unreasonable.

I don't think she's that bad when you take the time to read and consider everything she had to say.

Arckas wrote:I didn't say no, I went ahead and did it because there was no arguing you down.

In contradiction to that, remember when Charlotte wanted to make groups of people with 6 BP and 1 BP respectively? Which player with 6 BP pushed Xer's 1 BP collar immediately afterwards.

Nelly pls. You've got to be kidding me. If I misunderstood your character, I'm sorry- but I don't think the blame is all our fault. It's cool, characters do this- so could you explain to us your character?

But you did...you pushed Caroline's collar and threw everything out the train window.

Theta wasn't thinking about points. She doesn't think. She's mentioned that multiple times.

If I recall correctly Theta was relatively quiet after the first AB Game. She decided she wasn't getting involved in any consequences that happened with the game. She would play the AB Game and do the Roaming, but the aftermath of those she wouldn't involve herself in. At least, that was her view at the start. She figured that standing off to the side and not getting involved showed she wasn't afraid, which (this is a trend) Caroline can attest to because that's exactly what she told her in the Lounge the roaming phase right after (this is also why she betrayed...it shows she isn't afraid).

I'll just post the messages that I reference, so you know these are Actually events that happened:

Spoiler: Starting with the Lounge, Theta explaining why she betrayed round 1:
Nellyfox wrote:Who knows!

I don't.

Betraying shows your determination to stay alive.

At least, that's why I went for it. Knowing you all would ally, it was free. Russie knew that, too!

I'm not afraid. And that's what puts me above everyone else. Russie, too.

XerxesLeFan wrote:You...are not afraid to take advantage of people when the opportunity suits you? Is that what you are telling me?

You think you are better than everyone else, for being willing to strike down those who might put trust in you?

Not afraid? Not afraid?

You have every reason to be afraid, Theta Kirishiki.

Nellyfox wrote:kicks feet

Oh, I have no idea. The only thing I knew was that the button press at the beginning was fake. Because it being real goes against Mr. Null's goals.

It's what I wanted to tell Charlie.

If Mr. Null doesn't want us to betray, why give us the option? Why kidnap us? Why do...any of this? If Mr. Null wants us all to be friendly, then we'd have a smooth train ride.

But we don't.

Anyway, I wasn't saying I'm better than everyone else because I betrayed. I'm saying I'm better than everyone else because I'm not afraid.

I mean, have I threatened anyone yet? Charlie shot me with a bag of flour. You don't see any blood on my hands.

You're all acting like I'm this bully, but I haven't done anything. And I'm not going to, unless Slippy's life is on the line. He's the one who makes life worth it for me.

Auntie Tau told me something after she came back, and it's what's helping me now.

That's it.

XerxesLeFan wrote:I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing Theta, as opposed to you.

I don't know if I was supposed to betray. I don't know what the etiquette in these types of situations are. Bianca...

I apologize for my initial reaction to you. With all this tension regarding the situation and the exotic people and all the damn shouting, I'm so much at a loss...

Considering, you indeed have been the only one truly unafraid since we got here. Its....hard. I see you and I wonder why you arent like me, afraid and uncertain. I get angry for no reason at all, simply because I fail to understand.

C'est la vie, it seems. Woe is I.

Would you.....

Nevermind. I'm just rambling now, anyway.

Spoiler: The big speech at Caroline regarding Tau:
Nellyfox wrote:She disappeared....once. She came back a few weeks later. I was thirteen at the time.

She never told anyone where she went, or what happened. She never pressed charges against anyone, despite my dad - her brother - urging her to. They couldn't do anything without her cooperation. After a while my parents just gave up.

We...were close. She was only a few years older than me. Like, six or seven or eight years older. I don't have any siblings, and my parents were just...not really good for me. They ran on a daily routine working, making sure I had the basic necessities, and going to sleep.

Auntie Tau would visit a lot, and she would make everything fun. She taught me a few magic tricks and we would draw with her fancy artist kits together.

I thought maybe I'd be able to get her to talk about what happened. Cause, she's special to me and I'm special to her, you know?

She didn't tell me what happened. But she told me something else. Something that stuck with me. I scribbled it down on a piece of paper after she left, because it seemed important. I'd read it every day until I memorized it word for word.

“...It doesn’t matter where I went. What matters is what I did where I was. You all assumed this was a bad thing, but there’s no such thing as a bad situation. There is always a way to come out on top; you just have to work for it. I’ll tell you - I played a dangerous game. I could have died at any time, but I didn’t. I won, because I turned the situation into submission. Your actions are what write your story. You’re the protagonist of such story, and protagonists always come out on top. You just have to take the steps to get there.”

...When I woke up here...and was told to press the button...I did. Because, why not? I didn't know anyone on this train except myself. If you guys died, then it didn't matter to me. But I never thought it was real in the first place. It seemed too...lame. If someone pressed that button, that showed our kidnappers that someone in the group had power. They were not afraid to kill six people. They could easily stand up to anything in their way.

So that's what I did.

Betraying showed...I wasn't afraid.

Pressing that button showed...I wasn't afraid.

Walking into Charlie's line of fire showed...I wasn't afraid.

If this was a real hostage situation...wouldn't our captors want us to be afraid?

...You can make someone lose control by making them believe they already don't have any.

If I displayed more power than anyone else here...then I was going to survive. Things would go the way I wanted them to go.

That's why I did everything I did.

Spoiler: Reflecting on stepping up:
XerxesLeFan wrote:.....and....has that worked out for you?

Are you Satisfied?

Nellyfox wrote:...I realized.

In the Engine room.

The way I was going about things wasn't the way to go about them.

I separated myself from the group...and watched them poorly handle the events in front of them. They thought I was a bully.

...But...that was never the answer...instead of separating myself, I should have...I should have stepped up sooner. Maybe if I did, Russie wouldn't have...

I'm not gonna lie and say Theta didn't flip-flop a bit, that sorta happened because the way I played Theta was every action and word was driven by my first thought (which also is why I had quick response times), and since I played that way any moodswings I had irl may have snuck its way in there.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:53 pm

I mean

Theta's personality changes were a lot better done than River's
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:35 pm

I would also seriously appreciate tips on how to improve my roleplaying
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I would also seriously appreciate tips on how to improve my roleplaying

don't make every character the same, can use role/backstory as inspiration

like just do it naturally but don't be the "xd xd killing is bad xd xd" guy

not to say you cant do it but literally dont be JUST that guy

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Arcthurus » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 pm

/join

Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby Metrion » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 pm

My suggestion would have been mentioning how you killed your mother, and it's a compulsion or your raison d'être in order to make that death not so meaningless. It's pretty edgy any way you slice it, but I guess that's reasonable considering River's parental situation.
Metrion
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:I have so many things to say but know I want to know how I got my second KP

Met still hasn't told me btw
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Metrion » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:I have so many things to say but know I want to know how I got my second KP

Met still hasn't told me btw

Jay killed Mark.

You had Jay's and Mark's.
Metrion

Previous

Return to VLDR