Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star --BAD END

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Teevee goes to stab Lisa, who, luckily, manages to roll out of the way.

It also causes the majority of Six's shotgun to miss, but it hits a good portion of her side, destroying it.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Postby Cyantic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:11 pm

We have no other options. The bag of tricks is at an end. Six, fire again.
Spoiler: Image
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Lisa, just shut your fucking mouth.
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Six, frantically, fires again as Lisa tries to frantically recall the taser.

It's futile this time. The shot decimates her upper body.

Lisa has died.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm

“One minute. Let’s go.”
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Schultz128 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Get the door open.
Schultz128

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Alright, everyone in. Now!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Teevee looks at the door, and pushes some people towards it. It begins to open, but closes immediately.

Only Six, Gordon, and Adam made it under the door before it shut again.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:18 pm

“What.”
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Cyantic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 pm

At least Six made it... if there's anyone who deserves it, it's him.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Kate grips Leonor's hand tightly.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Cyantic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:20 pm

And it's just us, again, Leonor. So many things I want to say, but no time to say them in. So many things I want to do, and no time to do them in. We'll all go together when we go, okay? No matter what. I promised that, didn't I? And not all of my promises were right... but. This one will be.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Cyantic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Someday we'll all be gone, but lullabies go on and on...
They never die, and that's how you and I will be...

It's time to dream, Leonor. I'll love you for what we have left.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Do not post. The final actions of the game is being processed.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Six focuses on the door, and begins making a mad dash towards it. Tetra pulls out a Desert Eagle, Xavier engraved on the side. The door begins to open as the trigger is pulled, which stops at barely enough for people to get under. at a crawl. Teevee is trying to usher everyone under at once, which causes some chaos. The bullet, which missed Six barely, sends itself flying into Kate's shin, sending bone everywhere. Tetra disappears after pulling out an ace of hearts, twirling it in her fingers. The door closes behind her.

FIFTEEN SECONDS REMAIN

Six reaches under the door, dragging Kate through. He gets her on his back, and begins running through to a door, faster than one would believe is possible. As Ray and Leonor both try to squirm through the door, fighting each other over it, Six lowers Kate down to scan her bracelet, which causes the box to glow green. It opens, and he tosses her inside, trying to be gentle although knowing he can't.

SEVEN SECONDS REMAIN

Six beelines to his door, the clock ticking. The struggle between Leonor and Ray is narrowly won out by Leonor, who pushses Ray out of the way and squirms under.

Six is continuing his run. Leonor begins to scramble, and Ray has accepted his fate.

Leonor is almost at a door, while Six is getting exhausted.

Leonor scans on a door Six just arrived at. She scrambles in.

Six gives one last final push.

As the pods begin to detach from the room, you hear hissing air sounds. Six barely slips into his pod safely. They launch into the distance.

Do not post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:08 pm

As you are in each in your pods, hurtling towards some unknown destination. You can feel the speed at which you are going through every inch of your body, and can barely withstand being ripped apart, even when you're only on the inside. The panel in front of you activates, displaying a white light for a second. Shortly afterwards, confetti along with the rainbow colored words of "Congratulations!" are popping out at you. It's distasteful, especially given what you just went through. To think you would be betrayed to such an extent by someone you trusted. In the end, it's nothing. Half of you got out. That's pretty good, right? You mull over the events that had occurred up until now, but a different feed shows up on the screen. It's a camera feed. It seems to show in-front of you, the Earth in it's full, flat, glory. There's an option to check behind you as well. You click it.

Behind you is an...asteroid? Maybe it's just a small one that will become a shooting star,, you think to yourself. You close your eyes, lean your head back, and sigh. You've been through a lot. Suddenly, everything starts screaming. Your eyes jolt awake, muscles twitching in reminiscent of the self destruction code. You jolt forward, too fast, causing you to heave air and some spit onto the camera as you push against the seatbelts. After that, you see a little warning sign in the corner of the screen. You click it.

Code: Select all
OBJECT TOO CLOSE TO REAR OF SHIP, COLLISION LIKELY

In a panic, you look at the asteroid again. It is indeed closing the distance. You feel sick looking at it, but not due to the distance closing-you're pretty sure you seem a room with six open doors sticking out of the asteroid, awfully similar to the escape room. Cracks in the asteroid emanate from where you think they join. Were you...implanted onto an asteroid? Why? What was the purpose. Warnings scream. You grip the seat in an attempt to stay intact upon collision.

COLLISION IMMINENT, BRACE FOR IMPACT

You feel the ship jolt and begin to tumble. Your head is banging swinging everywhere, you can't orient yourself. You puke everywhere, covering up the screen. Shortly after, you pass out.

Of course, not every story is with happy endings. In another pod, a girl in a brown blouse, hears things slamming into the hull of her pod. She meets the same fate as the others, however, a satellite crashes into her pod. An explosion engulfs the surrounding area, removing anything in it's breadth from existence.

On Earth, they see a small twinkle in the sky, as well as some shooting stars. One is bigger than the rest.

"Make a wish, sweety!" a mom says to her child of 4, who points in glee at the shooting stars. The four year bumbles some incoherent rabble, and the mom smiles along lovingly.

"That's so cool! How was wishing upon a star?" she asks.

"It was very fun, mommy." she responds. The mom smiles, and looks back up at the sky. Five of the stars seem to be veering off, getting smaller. However, one gets bigger. It seems to be getting closer. The mother backs away from the window of her 9th story apartment.

"Sweetie, get daddy and go in the car." She toddler nods, and runs off. The mother frantically searches around for some keys. After ensuring the house is empty, she runs away. She drives the streets of a crowded city. People apparently hadn't caught the news report warning of the possibility of the event, or they had chosen to willfully ignore in lieu of maintaining the status quo. Horns blare, curses are hurled, all in vain. The next to to blare will be the screams of the innocent as the asteroid crashes down on the city.

Any second now, and human life can be snuffed out. A cloud of smoke comes up from the ruined cityscape. Nearly nothing remains intact. Smoldering metal, cracked stone. Among the rubble, only one thing seems intact. Well, partially intact. A giant, glowing crystal that seems to have been shattered in half stands tall among the once monolithic skyscrapers. A man with hair covering his eyes, badly wounded, climbs up on top of it. One can see the pain in him, but he still smiles nonetheless.

It truly is the end.

In an ocean, five people stir awake, and break open their pods. They survey their surroundings. Ocean. For miles. Then they look at their compatriots in triumph - they had survived. Gordon, Adam, Kate, Six, Leonor, and Tetra. Tetra draws more looks of scorn than appreciation, but she returns them. However, the initial glee is overrun by the fact there are only 5 pods. Who's missing? Who? Pink hair, world famous chef, idol girl, zipper man, and engineer. Leonor and Six gulp, before retreating into their pods. One can hear the sounds of anguished moans and crying. Banging emanates from one. Kate was, clearly, not met with the same fortune others were.

Kate has died. Do not post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 pm

A man in a lab coat that goes down to his ankle sits hunched over a desk, seemingly scribbling something down furiously. Next to him are various gauges and monitors, with one showing some footage of what appears to be space and the brightly lit stars that illuminate the void. Footsteps approach from behind the man, and he turns his head. A warm smile spreads across his face, with some wrinkles under his eyes and a scar on his forehead, he looks like the dad you'd want to be playing football with you everyday after school.

"My, what brings you here? Shouldn't we be diligently working?" he taunts, keeping the smile across his face while following the woman, who ignored him, to a trash can, where she throws a costume in a garbage can in the far corner of the room. She looks down, fishes into her black lab coat, and pulls out a cigarette and puts it in her mouth, seemingly already being lit. She puffs it, closing her eyes.

"They escaped, dumbass. Can't you see from here? Or are you too invested in whatever that paper is to pay attention to our work?" She walks over to him, scrunches up the paper he was scribbling on, and Kobe's it into the garbage can. She smirks, which makes her look even more youthful that what someone would suppose of someone in their mid thirties. Her dark red hair also causes you to assume she wouldn't be this old.

He frowns. "In all fairness, there wasn't much work for us to do. Everything was sent out beforehand, and all we've been doing is observing. I figured we might as well prepare for what's next."

"Then at least don't pretend there's work to do, bastard," she playfully smiles, "So, what's going on? I came here to see how many people escape." She walks over next to line, and puts her hands on the desk, leaning over it looking at the camera in space. The man's eyes are glued to it as well. Despite their bickering, they seem to work well together and have common goals. He glances over at her imposing figure, despite being drastically shorter then him, sternly focusing on the camera. He chuckles.

"You'd have me thinking you genuinely wanted what's better for humanity if I hadn't known you." he replies. She continues to look on the screen.

"Well, one of us has to care about our lab rats to some extent," she retorts, not breaking focus. The man smiles, raises his hands up, and turns back to face the display. He is deep in thought now.

We've got a pretty safe value range. As long as more than 8 people escape, the force that the pods release on the asteroid will be more than enough to send it flying back whence it came, hopefully destroying whatever it comes in contact with. Of course, while less than 6 people wouldn't do this, the horizontal force would knock it out of orbit in a few days, but not after dropping fragments and potentially killing some people.

"Focus, you old geezer!" the woman yells.

Of course, the zone to be worried about is 6-8. The horizontal force can't counteract the forces of the--

"Did you die on me again?" she says concerningly, waving her hand in front of his face, He breaks from his trance, and goes back to observing the camera.

"No, I was just thinking."

'Good, because two have already gone past the camera." she replies, and he nods. They wait a while, doing nothing but watching the stars. A third one zooms past, and shortly after a 4th one. A few minutes later, a 5th one comes, and right behind that a 6th one. They wait, observing it quietly. Time ticks, and after a certain amount of time the woman stands up.

"They're fucked." she says, choking up slightly.

"Now, now. You've always been a little too compassionate. There are plenty of other sources for test subjects. We can always scrounge up the survivors. Or, just create or own" he smiles, not a hint of sadness in his voice. Mentally, he's disappointed, but views it nothing more than as a temporary roadblock. The woman begins to walk away.

"Bastard, you must be going senile. You clearly don't know me." she complains as he leaves. He chuckles, then goes to the trash can to pick up his work. It seems to be drawings of people, and plans on how to observe them.

"It was obvious once they hadn't escaped earlier. I'm too good at my job, creating superhumans." He leans back in his chair, stretching out.

"Well, this will certainly be an interesting environment to observe them. I can't lose." He leans forward, and switches the camera. An asteroid is speeding towards it. In a few seconds, it will collide. As it does, smoke begins to slowly cover the globe, procured by a small explosion. He smiles, but whether out of glee or a new opportunity it is hard to tell. He stands up, walking away.

Do not post.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Winners
Six(Schultz128, Jester)
Teevee(IAmAMunchlax,Star Core)
Adam(Nopingout, Adam)
Gordon(Multiuniverse, Eve)

Survivors
Six(Schultz128, Jester)
Leonor(XerxesLeFan, Vigilante)
Tetra(Arckas, The Virtuous)
Teevee(IAmAMunchlax,Star Core)
Adam(Nopingout, Adam)
Gordon(Multiuniverse, Eve)

Honorable Mentions
Magnolia(Nellyfox, Survivalist)
Leonor(XerxesLeFan, Vigilante)
Tetra(Arckas, The Virtuous)
Ray(Chemist1422, ???/Aversion Agent
Kate(Cyantic, Botanist)
Dovi Larente(TheNiceOne16, Rogue)
Lisa Fay(PokemonKidRyan, Medium)
Sidra(Metrion, Electrician)

IN MEMORIUM OF
Kate(Cyantic, Botanist)

Roles:

Spoiler:
Star Core
STR: +0     |     DEX: +0      |    END: +0
-------------------------------------------
PER: +0     |     LUK: +5     |    ACC: +0

Quid Pro Quo - You cannot make wishes. However, you will be given three wishes per phase. You may choose which one to grant, and will benefit from it if applicable.

Authority of the Game - You are the embodiment of the giant crystal in the center of the lobby. As a result, you have no physical needs, and may redistribute your +5 into whatever you see fit. You cannot die unless the crystal in the center is damaged, which is unrepairable. Once it is destroyed, you will die.

Wincon: Ensure less than 8 people escape, but no less than 6 and ensure your survival.

Survivalist
STR: +3     |     DEX: -2      |    END: +4
PER: +0     |     LUK: -5     |    ACC: +3

Fleet Footwork - You will dodge the first two attacks to hit you. One charge will refill a phase. It cannot go higher than two.

Guts - Should you be lethally wounded, you will be able to fight on depending on your END roll.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wishes Granted

WINCON: Be the leading cause of death, and survive.

Rogue
STR: +2     |     DEX: +4      |    END: -3
PER: +0     |     LUK: -3     |    ACC: +1
ADEPT: Armed Combat
INEPT: Unarmed Combat

Eternal Arms Mastery - Anything you touch will be considered a lethal weapon. If it already is a weapon to some extent, you will gain a +1 to all rolls using it.

Cloak of Shadow - You may disguise yourself as host account HeyYaStand, password(****). In this form, you will be seen as a clump of shadows with red eyes.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wishes Granted

WINCON: Be the leading cause of death, and survive.

The Virtuous
STR: +1     |     DEX: -2      |    END: +2
PER: +1     |     LUK: +2     |    ACC: -2

Naivety - You may make two wishes.

Heart of the Cards - You possess an ace of hearts. With this, you can teleport anywhere you've visited, ignoring the travel time penalty. You may also use this as an extremely lethal weapon, although it will only work if it hits the heart. It will always kill, however.
Wishes Granted

WINCON: Kill all killers.

Vigilante
STR: +1     |     DEX: +0      |    END: -2
PER: +1     |     LUK: +0     |    ACC: +3

CCTV - You begin the game with three cameras and a tablet. You may place these cameras in any room, and see what it happening. Audio is not included.

Right to Bear - You begin the game with a Desert Eagle with 6 shots in it.
Wishes Granted

WINCON: Kill all killers, and escape. Should there be no killers, you simply need escape.

Botanist
STR: +2     |     DEX: +0      |    END: +2
PER: -2     |     LUK: +0     |    ACC: +0

Essential Oils - You possess three bottles of base essential oils. These can be turned into a healing remedy, a flammable solution, a deadly poison, or whatever you can think of. You will need time to prepare these.

Friend of Nature - You do not need to eat, drink, sleep, and cannot be poisoned.

Wincon: Survive.

Jester
STR: +0     |     DEX: +1      |    END: -2
PER: +0     |     LUK: +1     |    ACC: +1

Blind Cheat - You are able to plant and take items off people with ease, including those in hidden slots.

Fool's Game - You swap the first abilities of two players. This will last for one phase only.

Adam
STR: +2     |     DEX: +0      |    END: +2
PER: -1   |     LUK: -2     |    ACC: +1

Organ Donor - You can give away your body parts to heal others with no medical consequence to you.

Jack n Jill - You are a pair role with <player>. Should one of you die, you will gain the absolute value of their stats.

Wincon: Survive. If your lover dies, kill their murderer and survive.

Eve
STR: -1     |     DEX: +2      |    END: +1
PER: +1   |     LUK: +1     |    ACC: -2

Original Sin - Anything you touch will be poisoned. This takes some time, however.

Jack n Jill - You are a pair role with <player>. Should one of you die, you will gain the absolute value of their stats.

Wincon: Survive. If your lover dies, kill their murderer and survive.

Medium
STR: +0     |     DEX: +0      |    END: +0
PER: +0   |     LUK: +0    |    ACC: +0

It is Not Your Time Yet - You will revive upon your first death one phase later.

Herald of Ye Damned - You will receive the roles of the dead as they die. Each phase, you may select a role to use. You may only use a role once.

???
STR: ???     |     DEX: ???      |    END: ???
PER: ???   |     LUK: ???    |    ACC: ???

??? - Find your memories.

Wincon: ?????

Aversion Agent
STR: +3     |     DEX: +2      |    END: +1
PER: -1   |     LUK: -5    |    ACC: +2
ADEPT: Demolition

Keen Eye - You may learn two roles per roaming. You must see the person for this to work.

Determination - Injuries slow you down less than normal people.

Wincon: Ensure the destruction of the crystal in the center.

Electrician
STR: -1   |     DEX: +2      |    END: -2
PER: +2 |     LUK: +0  |    ACC: +1

Alternating Current - You may hide in electrical devices, unnoticeable. You can do this for however long, but this speeds up the degradation of your physical qualities.

Direct Current - You can travel in electrical devices, and hop in-between them as an arc of electricity. You can consume electricity to supplement one of your needs at a time.

mod rant: AS MUCH AS I WRITING MORE LESBIAN PORN I PROMISE THE END WASN'T RIGGED

ALSO Y'ALL SUCK AT KILLING ROLES AND BETRAYING PCE
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 pm

quote wall:

Image(alone ????)

[img]
met seeing everyone sucked into docking wrote:Image

poor arckas wrote:Image

(someonje enters with a gun)
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 pm

post while i edit in post game shit thanks

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Cyantic » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Kate died happy. Even better, Leonor and Six lived.
Cyantic
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Arckas » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Another killing role disguised as a good role.

Yippee.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Arckas
Vampire
Vampire

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Awwww f. I was hoping Lisa's revival would've worked and somehow could've lived but gg either way y'all.
My personality:

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby XerxesLeFan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:53 pm

I JUST WANTED MY FUCKIN GUN BACK

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
【Horane - Lucius - Phoenix】
chubee wuz heer
XerxesLeFan
Christmas 2016 Winner
Christmas 2016 Winner

Location: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Postby Nellyfox » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Spoiler:
6/23 wrote:Image

doofus destination wrote:

ty schultz wrote:Image

Arckas wrote:Well, a girl like me is bound to attract attention! Stare all you want.
Be careful not to fall in love~

TheNiceOne16 wrote:Okay.

Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to VLDR