Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star --BAD END

Virtue's Last Dangan Ronpa

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star --BAD END

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09 pm

VLDR:Upon a Star

Rules:

1. Respect: Don't be a dick to people, unless your name is Arcthurus. Then ignore this rule(also ignore this rule when interacting with Xerxes).

2. Activity: Please be as active as you can. I should be able to cover most time zones(idk its fuckin summer smth in the morning to like 2-3am), but let me know if you have a time zone that is incompatible so I can adjust my schedule. If I feel like you are not being active enough, I retain full right to replace you WITHOUT WARNING. As something optional, try to be active for once Chemist.

3. Actions: I'll let you do almost anything so long as you can think of it. If you happen to burn down a library, and succeed, you can deal with it. Not my problem. Also, would prefer if actions are dmed to me via Discord so I can easily access if I don’t have time to read through PMs. I will not enforce this though, it just makes my life easier. It also makes me less likely to miss your actions. If you wanna do something stupid, I won't comment at all until after the fact, where I will mock you. Rule 1 doesn't apply to me, I'm not playing.

4. Roles: Yes, you all have them. Don’t discuss it in a 4th wall breaking way. All of your roles have stats that impact the game, the full list of what they do will be spoilered under this rule(will allow some leniency if it’s reasonable). Some of you have adept and inept,meaning you roll twice and take the higher and lower roll of the two respectively.
Spoiler:
Code: Select all
STR - Physical Actions such as melee combat, tackling someone, or anything that requires physical exertion like pushing something. Basically mussel man.
DEX - Actions that require swift movement such as running, dodging, sneaking, or stealing. Will also be used to calculate travel time using the formula 8-dex.
END - How large the build of a character is and how well they can take any physical damage, as well as physical endurance, resisting shit like knock outs and poison, and the degradation of your bodily needs(Hunger, Thirst, Sleep)
PER - Being aware of the environment around you. Hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting. Touch not included as touching is dumb.
LUK - Used to see who's wish gets granted.
ACC - How well you can throw things and aim firearms or similar weaponry. May or may not be used for melee attacks

5. Role play:Encouraged, but not mandatory. Mandatory now. I desire entertainment from the masses. The bare minimum is sending in a physical description, describing or images work fine.

6.Inventories: 5 items. Role items do not count. You get 1 hidden slot.

7. Puzzles: Puzzles will be standardized, IE you will all face the same puzzle. The first group to get out gets the pick of items, etc etc. Puzzles will have a designated time cap, where you will be booted out and be locked out of any rewards. This will be announced before the puzzle begins.

8. Bodily Needs: A max of 10. I'll let you know when you need to do em. They'll slowly decrease, and your performance without them will. You CAN and WILL die without this. There was something else I wanted to put here, but I forgot.

9. Discussion: Do not post in the thread unless told to. If you are not in the room, do not read the thread, or at least pretend to not have.

10. Escape: This game has a soft cap of FIVE AB games. After five AB games, you cannot survive. There will also be incentive to escape earlier, which will be explained in game where it makes sense.

11.Pre-ins: I accept hosts of completed games, or if you ask very nicely and I know you'll actually, like, do something in the game. Or if you're new and the former applies. I'll take 4 at most, 2 of which are taken. i also accept payment

12. Have fun: Image

Jukebox:
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star(Signups at 4PM EST)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Players:
1. Nellyfox(Magnolia) - 2 EC
Spoiler: A woman that has a lean and tall, yet muscular figure. Her hair is white with oceanic blue highlights -- the same color as her eyes -- with the excess held in a high ponytail. She wears a feminine sailor top that is too small to extend all the way to her waist, exposing the area around her navel. She wears black short shorts and worn, pointed boots. Her right arm has a serpent tattoo; its large white and blue fin ends at her wrist, and its lengthy body travels upwards towards her shoulder and under her shirt. The portion on the arm is decorated with bubbles and other details associated with the sea.
2. Schultz128(Six) - 13 EC
Spoiler: A young man with a fairly athletic physique, a faded grey baseball cap, long red hair gathered in a ponytail that goes out through the back of his hat, and a perpetual smirk on his face. His most distinctive feature is a long scar that goes diagonally across his face and over his nose. He wears old running shoes and a baggy faded green jumpsuit covered in black stains with a rag sticking out the back pocket, with similar stains.
3. XerxesLeFan(Leonor) - 14 EC
Spoiler: A slim and robust older woman, with bright pink hair and eyebrows. She wears a loose fitting tank top the shade of her hair, showing off her generous assets, and also a tattoo of interlocking gears which slinks its way down her left arm. She wears black pants and heavy boots, with lots of sleek looking buckles. Under her glasses and her left eye is a small tattoo of the roman numeral VI.
4. Arckas(Tetra) - 13 EC
Spoiler: Tetra looks like a teenage girl with pink, medium-long hair and several pony tails. She is wearing an idol outfit. Her vest seems to refract light giving a shine around her. She also wears fingerless black gloves.
5.Chemist1422(Ray) - 13 EC
Spoiler: A younger man with short blond hair and bright blue eyes. He wears black pants and a light blue jacket with a four-pointed star on the back over a pale yellow T-shirt.
6.IAmAMunchlax(Teevee) - 7 EC
Spoiler: A normal regular looking fella; wears regular jeans, a cool black hoodie with tiny little yellow stars on it, some white sneakers and some black gloves... oh and seemingly wearing a television on his head... completely normal.
7.salt(Adam) - 14 EC
Spoiler: A man who appears to be over 6' tall, his figure obscured by an oversized trenchcoat, which also has zippers on the shoulders.. Under his stylised black fedora, he appears to have youthful facial features, with piercing blue eyes.
8.Cyantic(Kate) - 13 EC
Spoiler: A young, gaunt woman with a slump posture, wearing a simple brown blouse and dark blue pants.
9.TheNiceOne(Dovi Larente) - 13 EC
Spoiler: A man that is 6'' 3' with a skeletal frame. He has sunken in eyes and cheecks. He has ashen looking skin. He has sharp blue eyes. His hair is ashen blonde which is a greasy bed head mess and moderetely long. He is wearing a worn out and over sized one piece tuxedo with a crimson bow tie. He is wearing scruffed up formal shoes with faded black socks. His left hand has bad burn scars all over it.
10.PokemonKidRyan(Lisa Fay) - 13 EC
Spoiler: A fairly tall lady in her mid twenties, yet she looks quite youthful. She has long black hair, brown eyes and her clothes seem to be a bit eccentric, a light purple shirt, long silk cloak and shirt. There's a ring on her finger and she has a single earring which shows a crescent moon.
11.Metrion(Sidra) - 13 EC
Spoiler: thanos but black woman
12.Multiuniverse(Gordon) - 13 EC
Spoiler: gordon ramsay

Maps:
Spoiler: Image
Last edited by ChubbyMooshroom9 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:24 am, edited 23 times in total.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star(11/12)

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm

A man with long red hair comes plummeting down from the ceiling. Ouch.

He looks at his surroundings. It's a bare room, except for the clump of growing, orange crystals in the center of the room. It is uncomfortably stuffy and warm. There are 4 doors, one for each cardinal direction.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Re: Zero Escape: VLDR: Upon a Star

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:35 pm

The man in red hair looks at the crystal. It's sharp, and seems to be mostly orange. It's huge, going up to the ceiling he just fell from, and being at least a solid 20 feet wide. It emanates an extremely bright light, and some heat but it's more warming compared to the stuffiness of the rest of the room.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:39 pm

The man checks out the doors. Locked, all of them. He knocks on them some, and shakes his fist off. It seems to be lead, and thick at that.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

Well don't be shy, just mind the gap.
Schultz128
FM Awards: Creator

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

A nightstand, along with a black woman in frizzy hair, come hurtling down. The nightstand breaks her fall, but also her back. ouch.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Someone throws down a mattress, which the black woman does. Shortly after, a man who looks like Dracula comes hurtling down, landing on it softly. Wew.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Metrion » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:50 pm

dusts self off

Well, what do we have here? Just what is this place, and whose idea was it to place shackles on me! Honestly, what kind of maniac among maniacs does that? No courtesy what so ever!

You! Do you have an answer! You better have some sort of explaination and-

Hey! Watch it fella!
Metrion

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:52 pm

Calm down please miss.
Nice To Meet You Friendo!
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Oh of course, I left the diabolical plans up in my room. Maybe someone will drop with a ladder.
Schultz128

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 pm

Two women come jumping down, both not putting something soft underneath them. They both land on their butts. Ouch. One has white hair with ocean blue highlights, while the other has black.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:56 pm

The Dracula looking man takes out a pillow, plops it on his mattress, and lies down.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Nellyfox » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Easy.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:59 pm

It seems that I shouldn't have jumped quite so quickly, but I didn't want to lift a mattress it might cause me to break a nail.

She slowly stands up and dusts herself off before gently twirling her long black hair. Then she walks a small distance away from the others.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:59 pm

That why I've been kept waiting for nearly a quarter hour?
Schultz128

Postby Metrion » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Calm down?!

I need to know what's going on here. If you aren't at all concerned then colour me suspicious. If you ask me that's unnatural, you're some kind of sociopath.

And back to you! Sarcasm is the lowest form of any sort of wit.
Metrion

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Well it's a good thing I was trying to relief tension instead of winning a debate.
Schultz128

Postby TheNiceOne16 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 pm

Neat.
Nice To Meet You Friendo!
TheNiceOne16
Jester
Jester

Postby Nellyfox » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 pm

Don't waste your breath. Ain't getting an answer here.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Metrion » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:10 pm

More like act like a horse's ass...
Metrion

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:11 pm

A...walking TV screen? makes a sheet rope and climbs down.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Federico Decandia
Clayton (Briah)
Gebura Briah
ChubbyMooshroom9

Postby Metrion » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:11 pm

Does anyone have an idea as to anything?
Metrion

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 pm

tv lights up to audience clapping

Thank you, thank you for having me!
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby Schultz128 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Heard that~

...what? Is that real or is this just heat stroke?
Schultz128

Next

Return to VLDR