Prevention of N1 Info.

Old Role Ideas

Prevention of N1 Info.

Postby JollyOllyMan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Why not change Full Moons to every Odd Number night to allow WW to attack n1. This would balance out the current meta of Jailor reveal d1. This would prevent TI's from visiting Jailor n1 incase of WW, thus limiting the amount of information given to jailor n1.

Just a thought, feel free to bash it :( or love it. 8-)
JollyOllyMan

Re: Prevention of N1 Info.

Postby Blackwolfe99 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Already been suggested.

[url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZk7o65Y-BguXn9lOU9tVijQEPUZ7iYZ?usp=drive_link
]My Role Ideas[/url]
Fair warning, I know many of the ideas in this are pretty shitty/unbalanced, but I have a lot more knowledge of role mechanics and balancing now than I did then.

Currently Working On:
- Nothing in particular, might return to rework old ideas. We'll see.

EvilPudding wrote:Interesting idea and it is balanced like the WW

/support
Blackwolfe99
Witch
Witch

Postby ARandomDouche » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Blackwolfe99 wrote:Already been suggested.

What's wrong with the suggestion?
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blackwolfe99 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Nothing, it's already been suggested alongside others in a huge list by DragonClaw (I think)

[url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZk7o65Y-BguXn9lOU9tVijQEPUZ7iYZ?usp=drive_link
]My Role Ideas[/url]
Fair warning, I know many of the ideas in this are pretty shitty/unbalanced, but I have a lot more knowledge of role mechanics and balancing now than I did then.

Currently Working On:

/support
Blackwolfe99
Witch
Witch

Postby Kikigiri » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:43 pm

It wouldn't work, anyway. Attacking a revealed Jailor N1 would be certain death for a WW if a BG is present (and as long as TP is in the Ranked list, there's a 50-50 chance of that. Most sane WWs won't risk it.)

Problems with Ranked, specifically, should be addressed as issues with the Ranked role list. They shouldn't be fixed by changing the entire game (especially now that the game is much larger and Ranked is, comparatively, a smaller part of it. It makes no sense to change both All Any and all the Coven games just because of a problem with the Ranked role list.)

Changing the Ranked role list is easy. That should always be the solution to any problem specific to Ranked. (In this case, I think a major part of the problem is that it shouldn't have a guaranteed TP - without that, Jailors would be more reluctant to reveal D1.)
Please put the Witch in Coven mode. I miss it. :-(
Kikigiri
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Blackwolfe99 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Kikigiri wrote:It wouldn't work, anyway. Attacking a revealed Jailor N1 would be certain death for a WW if a BG is present (and as long as TP is in the Ranked list, there's a 50-50 chance of that. Most sane WWs won't risk it.)

Problems with Ranked, specifically, should be addressed as issues with the Ranked role list. They shouldn't be fixed by changing the entire game (especially now that the game is much larger and Ranked is, comparatively, a smaller part of it. It makes no sense to change both All Any and all the Coven games just because of a problem with the Ranked role list.)

Changing the Ranked role list is easy. That should always be the solution to any problem specific to Ranked. (In this case, I think a major part of the problem is that it shouldn't have a guaranteed TP - without that, Jailors would be more reluctant to reveal D1.)

I just think they need to remove ranked, but n1 full moons need to be a thing as long as Jugg and WW exist as they are.

]My Role Ideas[/url]

Currently Working On:

/support
Blackwolfe99
Witch
Witch

Postby BasicFourLife » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:55 am

Werewolf needs to be reworked Butcher.. that's all.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Return to Role Idea Archives