Zombies (Zombies)

Old Role Ideas

Zombies (Zombies)

Postby SquireLoL » Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm

As a Lot fo you didint like (or just simply didint fully understand) my last Idea for Zombies, I present you my second ideas, taht still is Zombie like, but doesent incluse Conversion on Vampire lever, which a lot of you hated. Colours for each of the roles may be done by you, but try to keep it some shade of green :). This role may seem like a pestilence, so please read it carefully, so you fully understand it and I hope you like it :)

Zombie Hoarder

Spoiler: Role Name: Zombie Hoarder

Role Alignment: Zombie (Zombie)

Attack: Basic

Defence: None

Abilities: Turn the Town into flesh eating monsters

Attributes: - Choose one player each night to infect
- If you haven’t infected 1/4 of all living player till Night 3, get a Powerful attack for Night 4
- Once u Infected either 1/4 of all living players or 4 nights have passed, turn into a Zombier and start the Apocalypse

Goal: Successfully Start the Apocalypse and win as a Zombier

Wins with: Doesn’t win, until he succeeds as a Zombier

Investigative Results: - Investigator: Your target may be a… oh no! You have been infected! Your target is a Zombie Hoarder!
- Sheriff: Your Target is a Zombie Hoarder! You have been infected!
- Coven Leader/Potion Master/Consigliere: Your target is trying to turn everyone into Zombies! He must be a Zombie Hoarder! Stop him, before it is too late!

Zombie

Spoiler: Role Name: Zombie

Role Alignment: Zombie (Zombie)

Attack: Basic - Unstoppable (Affected by the number of Zombies visiting the same Target (1=Basic, 2=Powerful, 3+=Unstoppable))

Abilities: Your days are rounded, you will die, your only hope is to turn the rest of the Town into Zombies and Survive!

Attributes: - Choose a target every night to try and turn into a Zombie
- You only have 2 days to live, so try to turn as many players, as possible, before you rot to death!

Goal: Survive (and have Zombier (Zombie Hoarder after he starts the Apocalypse) win)

Wins with: Zombies and Survivor (Nothing else, so the game will go on, even if there are only roles like Guardian Angels or Amnesiacs left)

Investigative Results: - Investigator: Your target has been infected! They are a Zombie now! Run before he Bites you!
- Sheriff: Your Target is the Zombie! Run, before he Bites you!
- Coven Leader/Potion Master/Consigliere: Your target has been turned into a Zombie! Run before you he Bites you!

Zombier

Spoiler: Role Name: Zombier

Role Alignment: ZL (Zombie Leader)

Attack: Same as Zombie

Abilities: Lead the Zombie hoard in the apocalyptic destruction of the Town

Attributes: - Same as Zombies, except he cannot die from rotting

Goal: Successfully turn every opposition in Town into Zombies, where you live or die

Wins with: Survivors and Zombies (everyone else has to die, even Guardian Angels and Amnesiacs)

Investigative Results: Investigator: Your target is a Zombier and nothing can stand between him and Town destruction!
- Sheriff: Your Target is the Zombier! You are all doomed!
- Coven Leader/Potion Master/Consigliere: Your target leads the destruction of the Town. He is the Zombier!

Overall additional information:

- Zombies is a close group of roles

- Zombie Hoarder is a Unique role and by logic so is Zombier

- as a Zombie Hoarded, you mission is to bite needed amount of people to start the Apocalypse, but your bites can only infect roles with no defence (or with basic on N4)

- Your targets won’t know, they were bitten, until the Apocalypse will start and the will turn.

- If the Zombie Hoarder dies, then nothing will happen

- Zombie bitten targets won’t spread the infection in the way that players infected by the PlagueBearer do.

- Players don’t get infected by visiting any version of Zombies, even though Investigative roles will get as a part of their investigative result a message, that they have been infected

- Once the Apocalypse starts and bitten players turn into Zombies, the can only win, if everyone except survivors (and pirate in one instance) will be turned into a Zombie. If they don’t manage to do that (for them or each individual) in the period of 2 days, they will die by rotting and will lose, because they died.

- Every role can be turned into a Zombie except for the Pestilence, that cannot be turned into a Zombie under any circumstance (Even if somehow, 14 players all visited the Pestilence in the same night, it would only resolve in 14 dead players the next morning)

- To turn players with Basic or Powerful defence into Zombies, more Zombies have to visit the same target (1 Zombie per target can turn a player with Basic defence, 2 Zombies per target can turn a player with Powerful defence and 3+ Zombies per target can turn a player with Invincible defence (except for Pestilence)) (3 Zombies are needed to turn a Veteran on Alert, but all three of them will die to the Alert (so counts if more than 3 zombies visit veteran on alert, they will all die)

- Special thing about Zombie Apocalypse is that no one is killed by a Zombie, even roles like Mafia, Coven or Vampires get turned into Zombies, which will be pretty obvious for the rest of the team, when one of their members disappears from their team board, yet will still be alive

- As it may seem impossible, to beat a Zombie Apocalypse, once it starts, then note that all non – Zombie roles have to work together as far as a Werewolf has to work with an Arsonist to defeat the Apocalypse

- When the Apocalypse starts, a message will pop up, same way as it does, then PlagueBearer turns into a Pestilence (message can be made by you, as I had no good idea of its sounding :))

- Special instance exist for the Pirate and that is if he manages to fulfil his goal, he cannot be turned into a Zombie and instead, he will die (this does not count for the Executioner, he wants to be hung, so he doesn’t get turned and thus will win by his Executioner win (if an Executioner gets Turned and dies, he will lose, no matter whether he successfully hung his target or not (Executioner part may be modified)

- Doctors, Guardian Angels, Potion Masters etc. cannot save a Zombie from rotting

As this role is still not fully made, you may suggest your own ideas, but I hope you like it the way it is xD
Last edited by SquireLoL on Sun May 27, 2018 3:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
SquireLoL
Jester
Jester

Re: Zombies (Zombies)

Postby rdoukkali » Sat May 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Firstly, I really like your concept.
It could do with some changes, but I’ll say them later and go into more detail.

A couple of things for now, maybe:
Change Zombie Hoarder to Patient Zero.
I don’t think there is any need for Zombier, just leave them as Hoarder or turn them into a regular Zombie.

But yeah , I’ll say some more things later.
Any chance you could change any of the formatting, just so it’s easier to read, like:
Spoiler: a couple of these of these

/mightsupportwithsomechanges
rdoukkali
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Zombies (Zombies)

Postby SquireLoL » Sun May 27, 2018 3:38 am

rdoukkali wrote:Change Zombie Hoarder to Patient Zero.

That is truly a better name that Zombie Hoarder :)

rdoukkali wrote:I don’t think there is any need for Zombier, just leave them as Hoarder or turn them into a regular Zombie.

Difference between Zombier and Zombie is that Zombies will rot after 2 days, while Zombier will never rot, so I tried to make a difference there.

Thanks for the support as well :)
SquireLoL
Jester
Jester

Return to Role Idea Archives